This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Parameters for the Use of Disc Brakes Incorporating Automatically Adjusted Handbrake Mechanisms
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1978 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper on disc brakes for passenger cars with incorporated automatically adjusted handbrake mechanisms traces the way in which the experience with various alternative Girling adjuster systems is leading to recommended design- and development parameters for such devices.
|Ground Vehicle Standard||Service Brake Structural Integrity Test Procedure - Vehicles Over 4500 kg (10 000 lb) GVWR|
|Technical Paper||Mark II GT Sports Car Disc Brake System Part I. Design and Development Part II. Testing|
|Technical Paper||Wet Disc Brakes for Off-Highway Vehicles|
CitationRath, H., Micke, S., and Brown, P., "Parameters for the Use of Disc Brakes Incorporating Automatically Adjusted Handbrake Mechanisms," SAE Technical Paper 780351, 1978, https://doi.org/10.4271/780351.
- Oppenheimer P. Braking regulations in Europe SAE 740313
- Harrison A.W. Automatic adjusters for passenger car disc brakes SAE 760786
- Ballard C.E. Emmons R.W. Janosi F.L. Goering K. A rear disc brake for American passenger cars SAE 741064
- Klein H.C. Rowell J.M. The development of 4-wheel disc brake systems in Europe SAE 741065
- The Swedish Motor Vehicle Inspection Company Weak points of cars 1975
- TÜV Auto Report 1975