This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Techniques For Driving Digital Displays
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1975 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
With the growing importance of digital electronics, the need for methods for displaying digital information has grown. Several technologies for information display devices presently exist or appear to be likely prospects for future commercial development. The systems designer is often faced with the problem of providing an electronic interface between the digital system and the display device. This paper sets forth solutions to the problem of designing the interface electronic circuitry. Particular attention is paid towards integrated circuits available for this application.
CitationSeaton, G. and Wayne, D., "Techniques For Driving Digital Displays," SAE Technical Paper 750367, 1975, https://doi.org/10.4271/750367.
- Suzuki C. et al, “LED Color Display With Inherent Memory.” 1974 S.I.D. Int. Symp. Dig., pp 80-81, May 1974.
- Peaker A. R. et al, “The Thyropter-a Gallium Phosphide LED With Integral Storage,” 1974 S.I.D. Int. Symp. Dig., pp 82-83, May 1974.
- Seaton G. R., “Drive High-Voltage AC Displays With Monolithic ICs.” EDN
- Ketchpel R. D., “Light Emitting Film System With Two-Axis Time-Multiplex Circuitry.” 1972 S.I.D. Int. Symp. Dig., pp 166-167, June 1972.
- Stein C. R. and Kashnow R. A., “Recent Advances In Frequency Coincidence Matrix Addressing Of Liquid Crystal Displays.” 1972 S.I.D. Int. Symp. Dig., pp 64-65, June 1972.
- Fitzgibbons E. T. and Carlson R. G., “A Low-Power Single-Chip Calculator System Using A Multiplexed Liquid Crystal Display.” 1974 S.I.D. Int. Symp. Dig., pp 90-91, May 1974.
- Dalisa A. L. and Delano R. A., “Recent Progress In Electrophoretic Displays.” 1974 S.I.D. Int. Symp. Dig., pp 88-89, May 1974.
- Jurgen R. K., “What's New In Small Displays,” IEEE Spectrum, pp 18-24, November 1972.
- Staff, “Electrochromic Display Offers Challenge To Liquid Crystals.” Electronic Design, pp 44-47, June 7, 1974.
- Schoot C. J., “An Electrochromic Display With Memory.” 1973 S.I.D. Int. Symp. Dig., pp 146-147, May 1973.