This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Rotary Engines - A Fuel and Lubricant Composition Study
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1974 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
In former papers, results of the study of test methods for wear and preignition in the NSU RO 80 engine were given. Conclusions were reached on the effects of the quantity and the viscosity of engine oils, the influence of the apex seal materials, the speed, the load, and the temperatures (coolant and oil). This paper is devoted first to a study of sulfur compounds and lead antiknock additives in the fuel (wear versus sulfur, lead, and scavengers contents), and second to a study of lubricating oils.
|Technical Paper||Development on Exhaust Emissions and Fuel Economy of the Rotary Engine at Toyo Kogyo|
|Technical Paper||The Rotary Engine of the NSU Spider|
|Technical Paper||Lubricant Studies in Rotary-Combustion Engines|
Citationdu Jeu, J. and Brandone, B., "Rotary Engines - A Fuel and Lubricant Composition Study," SAE Technical Paper 740160, 1974, https://doi.org/10.4271/740160.
- Ward, H. M. III Griffith M. J. Miller G. E. Stephenson D. K. “Outboard Marine Corp's., Production Rotary Combustion-Snowmobile Engine.” Paper 730119 SAE Automotive Engineering Congress Detroit January 1973
- Souillard G. J. Van Quaethoven F. F. “Lubrication of the Wankel Rotary Engine.” Paper 730047 SAE Automotive Engineering Congress Detroit January 1973
- Behling R. D. Weise E. “Lubricant and Fuel Requirements and General Performances Data of Wankel Rotary Piston Engines.” Paper 730048 SAE Automotive Engineering Congress Detroit January 1973
- Russel J. A. Lestz S.J. Gray J.T. “Air Cooled Rotary Engines-A Fuels and Lubricants Study.” Paper 730046 SAE Automotive Engineering Congress Detroit January 1973
- SAE Meeting Detroit 1973 Oral discussion on rotary engines fuels and lubricants SAE Automotive Engineering Congress Detroit January 1973
- Rogers T.V. Lemke W. Lefevre J. Ohzawa T. “Lubricant Studies in Rotary Combustion Engines.” Paper 720467 SAE National Automobile Engineering Meeting Detroit May 1972
- Brandone B. du Jeu Jh. SIA and AFTP Paris (France) Oct. 20 1972
- Brandone B. du Jeu Jh. MZV-UNITI Stuttgart (Germany) March 28-30 1973
- du Jeu Jh. Lagarde F. SIA Paris (France) Nov. 7 1966