This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The 3400 and 3500 International Industrial Loader-Backhoe Machines
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1972 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Two high performance industrial machines, the 3400 and 3500 International industrial loader-backhoe, featuring a balanced system of loader integral frame tractor and backhoe design have been introduced to the market. These combinations with matched hydraulic systems optimize operator comfort with machine durability and productivity.
|Technical Paper||Optimization of Super-Lightweight Space-Frame Vehicle Structure|
|Technical Paper||Practical Approach of Material Modeling for Body Seal
CitationKlaviter, W. and Moore, R., "The 3400 and 3500 International Industrial Loader-Backhoe Machines," SAE Technical Paper 720789, 1972, https://doi.org/10.4271/720789.
- Brudnak Andrew “New Swing Mechanism for an All-Terrain Backhoe.” Paper 710677 SAE National Farm, Construction, and Industrial Machinery Meeting Milwaukee September 1971
- Carlson Ernest C. “The International 3800 Backhoe-Loader-Tractor.” SAE Transactions 76 paper 670716
- Carlson E. C. Ashley W. M. “International 3414 Loader-Tractor.” Paper 555B SAE Farm, Construction, and Industrial Machinery Meeting Milwaukee September 1962
- International Harvester Company “3152 Backhoe Operator's Manual.”
- International Harvester Company “3142 Backhoe Operator-s Manual.”
- International Harvester Company “3500 Loader Tractor Operator's Manual.”
- International Harvester Company “3400 Loader Tractor Operator's Manual.”