This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Dynamic Analysis of Large-Scale Systems
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1971 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Analytical and numerical techniques applicable to the dynamic analysis of structural systems are presented. Particular emphasis is placed on the methods employed by the computer codes that are available to the engineering community. The solution methods treated are direct integration, normal mode method, and component mode synthesis. The different computer techniques for the solution of simultaneous linear equations and the use that is made of them by several available computer codes are discussed.
CitationRosen, R. and Rubinstein, M., "Dynamic Analysis of Large-Scale Systems," SAE Technical Paper 710780, 1971, https://doi.org/10.4271/710780.
- Rubinstein M. F. “Matrix Computer Analysis of Structures.” Englewood Cliffs, N. J. Prentice-Hall, Inc. 1966
- Zienkiewicz O. C. “The Finite Element Method in Structural and Conunuum Mechanics.” England McGraw-Hill Publishing Co. Ltd. 1967
- Przemieniecki J. S. “Theory of Matrix Structural Analysis.” New York McGraw-Hill Book Co., Inc. 1968
- Rosen R. “Error Analysis of Structural Systems.” University of California Los Angeles 1969
- Melosh R. J. Palacol E. L. “Manipulation Errors in Finite Element Analysis of Structures,” NASA Contractor Report Philco-Ford Corp. 1969
- Wilson E. L. “Elastic Dynamic Response of Axisymmetric Structures.” Report to Waterways Experiment Station U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Dept. of Civil Engrg., University of California Berkeley 1969
- Allen D. N. de G. “Relaxation Methods in Engineering and Science.” New York McGraw-Hill Book Co. 1954
- Salvadori M. G. Baron M. L. “Numerical Methods in Engineering.” Englewood Cliffs, N. J. Prentice-Hall, Inc. 1961
- Ralston A. P. Wilf H. S. “Mathematical Methods for Digital Computers.” I New York John Wiley and Sons 1964
- Rosen R. “Matrix Bandwidth Minimization.” Proceedings of 23rd National Conference Assn. for Computing Machinery, Brandon/Systems Press, Inc. N. J. 1968 585 595
- Spillers W. R. “Applications of Topology in Structural Analysis.” American Society of Civil Engineers 1963 301
- Rosen R. Rubinstein M. F. “Dynamic Analysis by Matrix Decomposition.” American Society of Civil Engineers, J. Engineering Mechanics Div. 1968 385 395
- Wilkinson J. H. “The Algebraic Eigenvalue Problem.” Oxford Clarendon Press 1965
- Rosen R. et. al. “STARDYNE User's Manual.” Los Angeles, Calif. Mechanics Research, Inc. September 1970