This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Max Trac - Wheel Spin Control by Computer
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1971 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
A new automatic electronic control system has been developed, which reduces rear wheel spin during acceleration. This control, a miniature on-board computer, offers improved controllability and maximum traction under all driving conditions.
|Technical Paper||Automatic Electronic Steering - A New Approach|
|Technical Paper||Future Development of Central Tire Inflation Systems and Integration with Vehicles|
CitationMoran, J. and Grimm, R., "Max Trac - Wheel Spin Control by Computer," SAE Technical Paper 710612, 1971, https://doi.org/10.4271/710612.
- Spelman R. H. Taysinian H. D. Johnson D. E. Campbell K. L. “Wet Pavement Braking Traction.” SAE Transactions 79 1970 paper 700462
- Davison Jack A. “Designer Describes How Tires React to Applied Forces.” SAE Journal 78 April 1970
- Baier J. J. “Proposal for a Procedure for Evaluating Wet Skid Resistance of a Road-Tire-Vehicle System.” SAE Transactions 78 1969 paper 690526
- Allbert B. J. Walker J. C. Maycock “Tyre to Wet Road Friction.” Institution of Mechanical Engineers Automobile Div. Proceedings 1965-66 180 4
- Ludema K. C. “Tires and Roads.” Mechanical Engineering December 1970