This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Determination of Wheel Loader Static and Dynamic Stability
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1971 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The development and verification of a mathematical model and analytical techniques for the analysis of wheel loader static and dynamic stability are described. Resulting computer programs allow designers to predict stability in the concept stage of design. An example is presented to illustrate the usefulness of this technique.
CitationUnruh, D., "Determination of Wheel Loader Static and Dynamic Stability," SAE Technical Paper 710526, 1971, https://doi.org/10.4271/710526.
- Kohr R. H. “Analysis and Simulation of Automobile Ride.” SAE Transaction 69 1961 paper 144-A
- Segel L. “Theoretical Prediction and Experimental Substantiation of the Response of the Automobile to Steering Control.” 1956-1957 310 330
- Clark S. K. “Analytical Model for Lateral Stiffness of a Pneumatic Tire.” 1968
- Synge J. L. Griffith B. A. “Principles of Mechanics.” New York McGraw-Hill 1959
- Faddeeva V. N. “Computational Methods of Linear Algebra.” New York Dover Publications, Inc. 1959
- Levine L. “Methods for Solving Engineering Problems Using Analog Computers.” New York McGraw-Hill 1964