This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
From Air Quality Criteria to Control Regulations
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 1, 1971 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationJensen, D., "From Air Quality Criteria to Control Regulations," SAE Technical Paper 710303, 1971, https://doi.org/10.4271/710303.
- Seinfeld John H., “Mathematical Models of Air Quality Control Regions.” Development of Air Quality Standards, Merrill Publishing Co., 1970.
- Pooler, F. Jr., “Int. J. Air Water Pollution.” Vol. 4 (1961), p. 199.
- Turner D. B., “J. Appl. Meteorol.” Vol. 3 (1964), p. 83.
- Clarke J. F., “J. Air Poll. Control Assoc.” Vol. 14, No. 9 (1964), p. 347.
- Koogler J. B., Sholtes R. S., Davis A. L., and Harding C. I., “J. Air Pollution Control Assoc.” Vol. 17, No. 4 (1967), p. 211.
- “The Progress and Effects of Smoke Control in London.” Greater London Council, February 1970.
- “Air Quality Criteria for Hydrocarbons.” NAPCA Publication No. (AP-64).
- Barth Delbert S., “Federal Motor Vehicle Emission Goals for CO, HC, and NOx Based on Desired Air Quality Levels.” APCA Journal, August 1970.
- Ruff Larry E., “The Economic Common Sense of Pollution.” Public Interest, No. 19, Spring 1970.
- Robinson E. and Robbins R. C., “Sources, Abundance and Fate of Gaseous Atmospheric Pollutants.” Stanford Res. Inst. Report, February 1968 and Supplement, June 1969.