This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Improved Distributor Pump with Hydraulic Governor
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1970 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
A single plunger distributor injection pump with hydraulic governor is described, with particular reference to the working principle of the hydraulic spill-piston governor. This governor functions as a variable speed governor whose speed-droop characteristics can be adjusted according to requirements throughout the operating range. The working capacity of the governor is independent of speed so that the lowest no-load speed of the engine is not limited by the governor. Design features of the improved pump, EP/VA…C, are discussed.
CitationHoefer, G., "Improved Distributor Pump with Hydraulic Governor," SAE Technical Paper 700697, 1970, https://doi.org/10.4271/700697.
- Bessiere P. E. “New Single-Piston Injection Pump ‘Silto’ and its ‘Liquid Stop’ Governor System.” Paper 296B SAE International Congress and Exposition of Automotive Engineering Detroit January 1961
- Eckert K. “A New Single Plunger Diesel Fuel Injection Pump.” Paper 907A SAE Farm, Construction and Industrial Machinery Meeting Milwaukee September 1964
- Eckert K. MTZ 3 26 1965 87
- Bosch Robert Kraftfahrtechnisches Taschenbuch 16 1966 278
- Hoefer G. Bosch Robert Technische Berichte 2 3 November 1967