This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Design of General Aviation Airports and Heliports
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1970 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is responsible for the development of technical criteria for general aviation airports and heliports. The procedures used in developing these criteria are described. Also, current recommended standards are reviewed by airport category, citing the latest information available. The way in which an individual or an organization can participate in the establishment or modification of airport standards is explained.
CitationBuley, G., "Design of General Aviation Airports and Heliports," SAE Technical Paper 700231, 1970, https://doi.org/10.4271/700231.
- “Federal-aid Airport Program, Procedures Guide for Sponsors.” September 1968 FAA, Distribution Unit Washington, D. C.
- “1968 National Airport Plan.” U. S. Government Printing Office Washington, D. C.
- “Heliport Design Guide.” October 1969 U. S. Government Printing Office Washington, D. C.
- “Utility Airports.” November 1968 U. S. Government Printing Office Washington, D. C. 20402
- “Airport Design Standards-General Aviation Airports-Basic and General Transport.” July 1969 FAA, Distribution Unit Washington, D. C.