This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Influence of New Practices upon Farm Equipment Design
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1968 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
New machinery and chemicals which are used to reduce the number of operations needed on the farm and the labor force required to perform them are reviewed from the point of view of the farmer. What types of power units and self-propelled equipment is the farmer interested in when he considers his purchase in the light of his net profits?
CitationBuchele, W., Bockhop, C., and Marley, S., "Influence of New Practices upon Farm Equipment Design," SAE Technical Paper 680554, 1968, https://doi.org/10.4271/680554.
- Ayres G. E. Buchele W. F. “Development of a wide-span tool carrier.” ASAE Paper No. MC-68–106. Presented at ASAE Mid-Central Section Meeting, St. Joseph, Mo April 1968
- Frisby James C. Bockhop C. W. “Influence of weather and economics on corn harvesting systems.” ASAE Paper No. MC-66–306. Presented at ASAE Mid-Central Section Meeting, St. Joseph, Mo. March 1966
- Goering C. E. Lovely W. G. Buchele W. F. “Broadcast reel for the self-propelled corn combine.” ASAE Paper No. 66–616. Presented at ASAE Winter Meeting, Chicago December 1966
- Hunt Donnell “Farm Power and Machinery Management.” 4th ed. Ames Iowa State University Press 1964
- Hunt Donnell Harper Robert W. “Timeliness of soybean harvesting.” ASAE Paper No. 67–615. Presented at ASAE Winter Meeting, Detroit December 1967