This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Hydraulic Fluids for Deep Submergence
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1967 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Candidate hydraulic fluids for systems which operate under deep submergence conditions vary in properties and capabilities. The limitations imposed by the system and environment are discussed. Some possible fluids and fluid property trade-offs are discussed in terms of the requirements. This paper reviews certain classes of hydraulic fluids for possible use with areas of further research needs pointed out.
CitationMcQuaid, R., "Hydraulic Fluids for Deep Submergence
- Lubrication Magazine Vol 52 No. 3
- Pressure-Viscosity Report Vol I – II ASME 1953
- Hersey M. D Hopkins, R. F. “Viscosity of Lubricants Under Pressure,” ASME 1954
- Klaus, E. E. Johnson R H. Fresco, G. P. Paper presented at Joint ASLE-ASME Lubrication Conference Oct 1965
- Horne, E. A. “Water Resources Research,” Vol I 263 1965
- Evans, A. P. MEL R&D Report 95 680J 1964
- Marzani J. A. McQuaid, R. W MEL R&D Report 31/66 1967