This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Noise Level Standards and Vibration Problems on Small Engines
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1966 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper is a general discussion of standards activities which have taken place in the area of noise levels. Comments on vibration problems, and a brief outline of some of the noise sources and certain noise combinations of engines and driven elements are included.
CitationHeth, S., "Noise Level Standards and Vibration Problems on Small Engines," SAE Technical Paper 660597, 1966, https://doi.org/10.4271/660597.
- Aram Gloric M. D., List of Publications, Los Angeles, Subcommittee on Noise, Research Center.
- Dean M., Lierli M.D., “Guide for Evaluation of Hearing Impairment.” American Academy of Opthamology, March-April, 1959.
- QP, The Journal of the Noise abatement Society, London.
- Outboard Marine Corp., Research Division, Loudness Measurement, April 15, 1963.
- Donaldson Co., Inc., Report from Project 2-3257J, Jan 15, 1963.
- Versagi F. J., “Sound,” Air Condition, Heating and Refrigeration News.
- General Radio Co., Handbook of Noise Measurement.
- Mr. Nanby, of NIAE, Silsoe, England, for studies on sound levels and for OECD test procedures.
- IWO/TC-96. IWO Secretariat, ASA U. S. National Committee.