This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Cryogenic Systems in Missiles and Spacecraft
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1962 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationParker, W., "Cryogenic Systems in Missiles and Spacecraft," SAE Technical Paper 620569, 1962, https://doi.org/10.4271/620569.
- “Advances in Cryogenic Engineering,” Vol. 6, Proceedings of the 1960 Cryogenic Engineering Conference, August 1960.
- Korb, L. J. “The Properties of Materials at Cryogenic Temperatures,” Space & Information Systems Div. NAA, June 1960.
- Moise Dr., “Liquid Hydrogen Technology - Impact on Large Engine Design,” American Ordnance Assoc., October 1961.
- Huzel, Dieter “Some Aspects of Liquid Hydrogen Rocket Engines,” S&ID, NAA, October 1961.
- Mendelssohn, K. “Progress in Cryogenics,” Academic Press, 1961.