This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Can We Expect More from the Truck Ignition System and Get It?
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1961 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationBecker, M., "Can We Expect More from the Truck Ignition System and Get It?," SAE Technical Paper 610575, 1961, https://doi.org/10.4271/610575.
- “The 12 Volt Story.” Delco-Remy Paper, October, 1952.
- “It’s Still 12 Volts.” Delco-Remy Paper, October, 1953.
- Bolles, J. H. “Motor Truck Electrical Equipment.” Paper presented at SAE National Transportation Meeting, November, 1953.
- “Study of Heavy Duty Fleets.” Ethyl Corp., 1953–1958.
- Hartzell, H. L. “Electrical System for Trucks.” Paper presented at SAE Summer Meeting, June, 1958.
- Gumbleton, J. J. “Engine Voltage Requirements Using Spark Plugs Pre-Ionized with Radioactive Gold.” Paper presented at SAE Annual Meeting, January, 1959.
- “An Evaluation of Modern Ignition Systems.” Electric Autolite Report.
- Edmundson, W. C. “Trends in Truck and Bus Electrical Equipment.” Paper presented at SAE Summer Meeting, June, 1959.
- Lentz, L. R. Nostrant, R. F. and Graver, R. J. “Some Problems of Spark Plug Operation in Two-Cycle Engines.” Paper presented at SAE National Fuels and Lubricants Meeting, October, 1959.
- Spaulding, G. E. Jr., “Transistor Switched Ignition Systems,” SAE Transactions, Vol. 68, (1960), 610–619.
- Atwell, L. P. Brumback, W. P. and Manthey, W. R. “Cold Starting Diesel Engines with Low Voltage Ignition,” Paper presented at SAE Central Illinois Section, April, 1960.