This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Automotive Engineering: February 2023
- Magazine Issue
Published February 02, 2023 by SAE International in United States
- Time for hydrogen
No longer '20 years in the future,' hydrogen and fuel cells are a vital, high-growth solution for carbon reduction across the transportation and other industry sectors.
- Quicker pathways to reduce transportation's climate impact
Reducing U.S. vehicle emissions will require policies that support a variety of alternatives to fossil-fuel-burning, non-hybrid vehicles. 'Perfect' should not be the enemy of 'good.'
- BMW reapproaches hydrogen
Top engineers in Munich talk about the vital role of H2 fuel cells in the climate crusade as iX5 pilot-fleet production begins.
Engineering 'electron guzzlers'
- Supplier Eye
CASE struggles to fulfil expectations
- BMW readies move to structural batteries, '46120' cells
- ZF introduces complete e-drive system for passenger, commercial vehicles
- A Divergent approach to vehicle development and production
- 'Electrofuels' that reduce Amazon's fleet emissions
- Toyota punches up the Prius
- High-performance hybrid headlines Lexus's re-engineered RX lineup
- Product Briefs
Spotlight: Power Electronics