This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Automotive Engineering: June 2022
- Magazine Issue
Published June 02, 2022 by SAE International in United States
- Making the torque-transfer transition
Amsted Automotive Group saw the EV revolution coming and has 'the means' to deliver greater driveline efficiency. AAG's top engineers talk next-gen technology.
- Electric radiant heat for EV cabin comfort
New HVAC tech helps Toyota tackle the EV heat-vs.-range conundrum.
- Honda sticking with structural adhesives
Honda extends its use of adhesive bonding to the 2022 Acura MDX, enhancing the vehicle's dynamic performance, among other benefits. Principal engineer Patrick Shafer explains.
EV, give me heat!
- Supplier Eye
Inflation ignites another supplier squeeze
- Toyota reinvesting in collaborative safety research
- SAE and NREL partner to strengthen EV-charging cybersecurity
- Expanding the 'bubble' of cabin acoustics
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning redefines the pickup paradigm
- GM's Hummer EV is like nothing else