This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: March 2020
- Magazine Issue
Published March 01, 2020 by SAE International in United States
- Electrifying GM
After two decades of hybrid development, General Motors puts its full future-propulsion focus on BEV technology-with vertically integrated development and production.
- Multimatic's new SimCenter
The Novi facility will feature the most advanced VI-grade driving simulator in the U.S., enhancing development of everything from chassis dynamics to autonomous systems.
- New approaches in thermal management
Electric vehicles are driving new technologies in cabin heating, ultra-fast battery charging and secondary-loop heat pumps.
- Meet the 2020 SAE Prez
Veteran Boeing engineer Todd Zarfos brings an open-minded focus to the SAE presidency.
The strong case for hybrids
- SAE Standards News
SAE and ISO co-publish pioneering cyber standard
- Supplier Eye
Tackling the uncertainty of EV supply
- GM deploying electricals of the future
- Xtrac readies e-axle for Rallycross racing
- JLR tackles weight with structural electronics
- Hyundai, Uber show electric VTOL air-taxi concept
- Ford's max Mustang brings 'world class' into the sports coupe conversation
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade brings a dash of curved OLED - and a diesel
- Nikola's FCEV pickup surprise
- Nissan's 2020 Frontier gets new V6, 9-speed
Tula Technology's President and CEO Scott Bailey