This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Reinforcement Learning Enhanced New Energy Vehicle Dynamic Subsidy Strategies
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 29, 2022 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
In recent years, game theory and reinforcement learning have become very popular research fields in today's society. As the most strategic analysis and optimization research method, they can be used in the study of subsidy strategy of China's new energy automobile industry to solve the problems caused by the government's subsidy of new energy vehicles. This paper studies the evaluation methods and strategy optimization methods of government subsidy strategies in different situations, and applies them to the subsidy strategies and other strategy optimization problems of new energy vehicles in China. Firstly, based on game theory, this paper studies the evaluation method of government subsidy strategy in the case of “double reciprocity” and “one strong and one weak” by constructing the game process of “double reciprocity” enterprises and “one strong and one weak” enterprises. Then, taking the new energy vehicle market as the background, this paper studies the penetration model of the new energy vehicle market, puts forward the dynamic game model between the government and new energy vehicle enterprises in the new energy vehicle market, and studies the optimization method of government subsidy strategy by combining the government enterprise dynamic game model and reinforcement learning model. Then, using the proposed government subsidy strategy evaluation method and subsidy strategy optimization method, this paper studies the effectiveness of China's new energy vehicle subsidy policy and the Optimal Subsidy strategy of new energy vehicles. Finally, the applicability and validity of the proposed strategy is demonstrated.
CitationZhan, Z., Zhou, G., Liao, Y., and Wang, J., "Reinforcement Learning Enhanced New Energy Vehicle Dynamic Subsidy Strategies," SAE Technical Paper 2022-01-0226, 2022, https://doi.org/10.4271/2022-01-0226.
- Zheng , X. Passenger Car Market Analysis and 2022 Forecast Automobile Vertical and Horizontal 130 01 2021 2022 23 26
- Xiaodan , F. The Game Research on Financial Subsidies for New Energy Vehicles Wuhan University 2018
- Liang , Y.
- Myerson , R.B. Game Theory Harvard university press 2013
- Sutton , R.S. and Barto , A.G. Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction Cambridge, MA MIT Press 2011
- Zhang , L. , Wang , L. , and Chai , J. Influence of New Energy Vehicle Subsidy Policy on Emission Reduction of Atmospheric Pollutants: A Case Study of Beijing, China Journal of Cleaner Production 275 2020 124069
- Yu , F. , Wang , L. , and Li , X. The Effects of Government Subsidies on New Energy Vehicle Enterprises: The Moderating Role of Intelligent Transformation Energy Policy 141 2020 111463
- Pengyu , C. , Lin , G. , Zhan , Z. , and Yin , Y. The Analysis of Dual-Credit Regulation Based on the Dynamic Game Theory SAE Technical Paper 2021-01-0787 2021 https://doi.org/10.4271/2021-01-0787
- Luo , Q. , Yin , Y. , Chen , P. , Zhan , Z. , and Saigal , R. October 1, 2020 https://ssrn.com/abstract=3934633 http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3934633
- Yin , Y. and Zhan , Z. Research on “Dual-Credits” Policy of Automobile Enterprises China Society of Automotive Engineers (eds) Proceedings of China SAE Congress 2019: Selected Papers Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Springer Singapore 646 2021 https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-7945-5_72
- Taiyong , Z. and Rong , D. Research on New Energy Vehicle Subsidy Strategy Based on Game Theory China Management Science 23 S1 2015 817 822
- Cheng , Y. and Dong , M. New Energy Vehicle Supply Chain Subsidy Strategy Optimization Based on SD Dynamic Game Population, Resources and Environment in China. 28 12 2018 29 39
- Qiao , P.Y.X. Government Subsidies, Industrial Upgrading and Phase Effect——Analysis Framework Based on Cournot Model Ind. Technol. Economy. 39 5 2020 119 126
- Ji , S. , Zhao , D. , and Luo , R. Evolutionary Game Analysis on Local Governments and Manufacturers' Behavioral Strategies: Impact of Phasing Out Subsidies for New Energy Vehicles Energy 189 2019 116064
- Lu , T. , Yao , E. , Jin , F. , and Pan , L. Alternative Incentive Policies against Purchase Subsidy Decrease for Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) Adoption Energies 13 7 2020 1645
- Yongqing , X. , Tiantian , H. , and Yanni , S. Differences in Incentive Effects of New Energy Vehicle Consumption Promotion Policies on Manufacturers - ‘Government Procurement’ and ‘Consumption Subsidy’ Comparative Perspective Science and Science and Technology Management 39 02 2018 33 41
- Ma , H. and Zhang , Y. Electric Vehicles Subsidy Policy Advises Based on Game Between the Government, Enterprises and Consumers Service Science and Management 4 2015 79 86
- Hafezalkotob , A. Competition of Two Green and Regular Supply Chains Under Environmental Protection and Revenue Seeking Policies of Government Computers & Industrial Engineering 82 2015 103 114
- Zheng , C. Numerical Calculation Method Numerical Calculation Method 2010
- Lin , L. Numerical Calculation Method Numerical Calculation Method 2010
- Kalish , S. and Lilien , G.L. Optimal Price Subsidy Policy for Accelerating the Diffusion of Innovation Marketing Science 2 4 1983 407 420
- Muniz , S.T.G. , Belzowski , B.M. , and Zhu , J. The Trajectory of China's New Energy Vehicles Policy International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management. 19 3-4 2019 257 280
- Wang , Y. , Sperling , D. , Tal , G. , and Fang , H. China's Electric Car Surge Energy Policy 102 2017 486 490
- Wang , R. Factors Analysis on Chinese Consumers’ Attitude towards Electric Vehicles Based on Online Reviews IOP Publishing 2019