This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Local Trajectory Planning and Control of Smart Vehicle Based on Enhanced Particle Swarm Optimization Method
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 29, 2022 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Intelligent driving is an important research direction in the field of artificial intelligence. The fourth industrial revolution represented by the Internet of things provides more prospects for the development of intelligent vehicles. Trajectory planning and tracking control is one of the key technologies of intelligent driving vehicle. This paper takes intelligent driving vehicle as the starting point and establishes a research method of intelligent vehicle trajectory planning based on particle swarm optimization, based on the vehicle kinematics and dynamics model, a model predictive control algorithm is built for trajectory tracking control, the simulation scene is built by Prescan, the vehicle dynamics parameters are set in Carsim, and then the joint simulation is carried out with Simulink.
CitationZhou, G., Zhan, Z., and Wang, J., "Local Trajectory Planning and Control of Smart Vehicle Based on Enhanced Particle Swarm Optimization Method," SAE Technical Paper 2022-01-0224, 2022, https://doi.org/10.4271/2022-01-0224.
- Muhammad Ziad Nayyer Intelligent Transportation System Transportation Construction & Management 2007
- Luo , Y. , Xiang , Y. , Cao , K. et al. A Dynamic Automated Lane Change Maneuver Based on Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies 62 2016 87 102
- Ji , J. , Khajepour , A. , Melek , W.W. et al. Path Planning and Tracking for Vehicle Collision Avoidance Based on Model Predictive Control with Multiconstraints IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology 66 2 2016 952 964
- Khatib , O. Real-Time Obstacle Avoidance for Manipulators and Mobile Robots Autonomous Robot Vehicles New York, NY Springer 1986 396 404
- Li , X. , Sun , Z. , Cao , D. et al. Development of a New Integrated Local Trajectory Planning and Tracking Control Framework for Autonomous Ground Vehicles Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 87 2017 118 137
- Wang , L. , Zhao , X. , Su , H. et al. Lane Changing Trajectory Planning and Tracking Control for Intelligent Vehicle on Curved Road SpringerPlus 5 1 2016 1150
- Aguiar , A.P. and Hespanha , J.P. Trajectory-Tracking and Path-Following of Underactuated Autonomous Vehicles with Parametric Modeling Uncertainty IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. 52 8 2007 1362 1379
- Han , G. , Fu , W. , Wang , W. et al. The Lateral Tracking Control for the Intelligent Vehicle Based on Adaptive PID Neural Network Sensors 17 6 2017 1244
- Ding , P. , Linsheng , L.I. , and Zhong , C. Research on Intelligent Vehicle PID Control Based on Improved BP Neural Network Mechanical Engineer 2018
- Zhang , Y. , Wang , P. , Gao , W. et al. Close-Loop Stability Control Strategy on Structural Temperature of Electric Spindle Unit Based on BP-PID Journal of Tianjin University. 50 8 2017 885 891
- Hessburg , T. , Tomizuka , M. Model Reference Adaptive Fuzzy Logic Control for Vehicle Guidance American Control Conference 1995
- Naranjo , J.E. , Gonzalez , C. , Garcia , R. et al. Lane-Change Fuzzy Control in Autonomous Vehicles for the Overtaking Maneuver IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. 9 3 2008 438 450
- Wang , L. , Zhao , X. , Su , H. et al. Lane Changing Trajectory Planning and Tracking Control for Intelligent Vehicle on Curved Road Springerplus. 5 1 2016 1150
- Durali , M. , Javid , G.A. , Kasaiezadeh , A. Collision Avoidance Maneuver for an Autonomous Vehicle IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control 2006
- Mathworks & Hitachi Model Predictive Control Approach to Design Practical Adaptive Cruise Control for Traffic Jam 2018