This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Numerical Investigation of the Static Characteristics of Solenoid Valve in Decoupled Brake-by-Wire System
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 06, 2021 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Event: SAE WCX Digital Summit
The static characteristics of solenoid valve play an important role in the performance of brake system and can indirectly reflect the response speed of the brake system. The static characteristics of the solenoid valve reflect the electromagnetic characteristics of the solenoid valve itself, revealing the maximum potential of the solenoid valve in the system work, which is one of the important characteristics to characterize the working ability of the solenoid valve. In this paper, a numerical calculation method is used to build a finite element model of the solenoid valve electromagnetic field on the Ansoft Maxwell simulation platform. The model takes into account the nonlinear magnetization characteristics of soft magnetic materials and the air gap. The experimental results verify the accuracy of the simulation model, analyze the influence of the solenoid valve working air gap, pull-in area, coil aspect ratio and other parameters on the static characteristics of the solenoid valve based on the simulation model, and methods are proposed to improve the static characteristics of the solenoid valve.
Citationwan, l., Wang, M., Jiang, Y., and Zhao, X., "Numerical Investigation of the Static Characteristics of Solenoid Valve in Decoupled Brake-by-Wire System," SAE Technical Paper 2021-01-0804, 2021, https://doi.org/10.4271/2021-01-0804.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
- Cheng , Q. , Zhang , Z.D. , Guo , H. , and Xie , N. Improved Processing and Performance of GDI Injector based on Metal Injection Molding Technology International Journal of Applied Electromagnet and Mechanics 44 1 99 114 2014 10.3233/JAE-131739
- Miller , J.I. , Flack , T.J. , and Cebon , D. Modeling the Magnetic Performance of a Fast Pneumatic Brake Actuator Journal of Dynamic System, Measurement, and Control 136 2 021022 2014 10.1115/1.4025813
- Wang , H.Y. , and Gao , B. Experimental Research on the Action Response of Solenoid Valve in Hydraulic Anti-lock Braking System Hydraulic Hydraulics and Pneumatics 09 2 4 2001 10.3969/j.issn.1000-4858.2001.09.002
- Song , J. , Cui , H.R. , and Wang , H.Y. Study on the Dynamic Characteristics of Electromagnetic Field of Automotive Hydraulic ABS Solenoid Valve Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development 02 124 127 2003 10.3969/j.issn.1002-0268.2003.02.032
- Elif , E.R.Z.A.N.T.O.P.Ç.U. , and İbrahim , Y.Ü.K.S.E.L. Development of Electro pneumatic and Alternative Valves, Investigation of Their Characteristics Uludağ University Journal of the Faculty of Engineering 12 2 2007 10.17482/uujfe.66593
- Jin , Y.Z. , Deng , R.Y. , Jin , Y.Z. , and HU , X.D. Research on the Response Characteristics of Solenoid Valve of the Air-jet Loom by Simulation Journal of Thermal-Science 22 06 606 612 2013 10.1007/s11630-013-0669-z
- Mehmood , A. , Laghrouche , S. , and Bagdouri , M. Nonlinear Dynamic Modeling of an Electro-pneumatic Pressure Converter for VGT Pneumatic Actuator International Journal of Automotive Technology 14 6 2013 10.1007/s12239-013-0104-1
- Zhao , J.H. , Leonid , Grekhov Fan , L.Y. , Ma , X.Z. Mathematical Model of Static Electromagnetic Force of High-Speed Solenoid Valve Journal of Harbin Engineering- University 2017 38 12 1884 1889
- Liao , Y. , Lian , Z. , Yuan , H. , Feng , J. , and Cui , H. Optimization of an Intrinsically Safe Solenoid Valve and the Static and Dynamic Characteristics International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics 61 1 1 12 2019 10.3233/JAE-190011
- Zhao , J. , Yue , P. , Grekhov , L. , Wei , K. , and Ma , X. Temperature and Frequency Dependence of Electrical Iron Effects on Electromagnetic Characteristics of High-Speed Solenoid Valve for Common Rail Injector International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics 60 2 1 15 2018 10.3233/JAE-180022
- Zhao , J. , Shi , Y. , Grekhov , L. , and Ma , X. Effects of Structure Parameters on the Static Electromagnetic Characteristics of High Speed Solenoid Valves International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics & Mechanics 55 1 1 16 2017 10.3233/JAE-160129
- Wang , L. , Li , G.X. , Xu , C.L. , Xi , X. et al. Effect of Characteristic Parameters on the Magnetic Properties of Solenoid Valve for High-Pressure Common Rail Diesel Engine Energy Conversion and Management 127 656 666 2016 10.1016/j.enconman.2016.09.057
- Lou , L.L. , and Wang , H.Z. Engineering Calculation Method of Electromagnetic Force in Solenoid Valve Design Missile and Space Vehicle Technology 01 40 45 2007 10.3969/j.issn.1004-7182.2007.01.010