This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Design and Implementation of Field Oriented Control Strategies for Starter Generator Machine
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 25, 2020 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Event: International Conference on Advances in Design, Materials, Manufacturing and Surface Engineering for Mobility
This paper presents a proposed space vector pulse width modulation (SVPWM) controller for permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM). The Space vector pulse width modulation controller is used for power loss, torque ripple minimization of this type of motors. The proposed controller is a newly applied of Belt starter generator (BSG). The dynamic response of the BSG with the proposed controller is studied during the starter and generator modes with desired torque and speed with the optimal Id, Iq current input. The effectiveness of the proposed space vector pulse width modulation is then analyzed with Field oriented control (FOC) characteristics in the BSG operating system. The analysis results are presented to demonstrate the characteristics and effectiveness of the proposed control techniques.
CitationNeelakandan, V., adhavan, A., Ganesan, T., Radhakrishnan, M. et al., "Design and Implementation of Field Oriented Control Strategies for Starter Generator Machine," SAE Technical Paper 2020-28-0492, 2020.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
- Hasanien , H.M. Torque Ripple Minimization of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Using Digital Observer Controller Elsevier 2009
- Fangyang , Z. , Feng , R. , Jianjun , L. , and Peng , H.
- Feng , C. , Kui , Z. , Zongyang , L. , and Lei , G.
- Inoue , T. , Inoue , Y. , Morimoto , S. , and Sanada , M.
- Kim , S. , and Yoon , Y.-D. Maximum Torque per Ampere (MTPA) Control of an IPM Machine Based on Signal Injection Considering Inductance Saturation IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics 28 1 Jan. 2013
- Phowanna , P. , Boonta , S. , and Konghirun , M. Online Parameter Identification Method for IPMSM Drive with MTPA 2015 18th International Conference on Electrical Machine and Systems (ICEMS) 2015
- Tomer , A.S. , and Dubey , S.P. Performance of Six Phase PMSM Drive at Different Speed Levels International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology
- Liang , P. , Pei , Y. , Chai , F. , and Zhao , K. Analytical Calculation of D- and Q-Axis Inductance for Interior Permanent Magnet Motors based on Winding Function Theory Energies 2016
- Ali , R.B. , Schulte , H. , and Mami , A. Modeling and Simulation of a Small Wind Turbine System Based on PMSG Generator IEEE 2017
- Lang , B. , Miao , M. , Liu , W. , and Luo , G. Simulation and Experiment Study of Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation IEEE 2009