This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on Self Driving Customized Bus Lines Based on Users’ Real-Time Needs
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published December 30, 2020 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Event: 3rd International Forum on Connected Automated Vehicle Highway System through the China Highway & Transportation Society
In order to solve the problem that the existing customized bus can only select transfer points on the static line, and cannot dynamically plan the route according to the user's real-time demand, this paper establishes a route planning model of unmanned customized bus with the total cost minimization as the optimization goal. The model comprehensively considers the operating cost, passenger satisfaction and charging demand of driverless public transport to ensure efficient transportation and excellent user experience. Dijkstra algorithm is applied to solve the shortest path selection problem involved in the model, and genetic algorithm is used to solve the model. The route selection schemes of vehicle transportation plan, driving route and charging plan are obtained to achieve the goal of minimizing the total cost. The validity and practicability of the model and method are verified by the example of Sioux Falls network.
CitationZhang, X., Zhao, X., Xie, D., and Bi, J., "Research on Self Driving Customized Bus Lines Based on Users’ Real-Time Needs," SAE Technical Paper 2020-01-5140, 2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-01-5140.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|Unnamed Dataset 3|
|Unnamed Dataset 4|
- Qiu , L. et al. Clustering Passenger Trip Data for the Potential Passenger Investigation and Line Design of Customized Commuter Bus Transactions on Intelligent Trabsportation System 20 9 3351 3360 2018
- Lyu , C. CB-Planner: A Bus Line Planning Framework for Customized Bus Systems Transportation Research Part C 11 19 5535 2019
- Han , C. Customized Bus Network Design Base on Individual Reservation Demand Sustainability 11 19 5535 2019
- Liu , J. and Zhao , H. Operational Strategy of Customized Bus Considering Customers Variety Seeking Behavior and Service Level International Journal of Production Economics 231 107858 2021
- Yu , L. Mobile Phone Data in Urban Customized Bus: A Network-based Hierarachical Location Select Method with an Application to System Layout Design in the Urban Agglomeration Sustainability 12 15 6203 2019
- An , J. et al. Battery-Swapping Facility Planning for Electric Buses with Local Charging Systems International Journal of Sustainable Transportation 14 7 489 502 2020
- Memari , P. Air and Ground Ambulance Location Routing Problem for Designing a Temporary Emergency Management System after a Disaster Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part H-Journal of Engineering in Medicine 234 8 812 828 2020