This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on Simulation and Verification Platform of Vehicle-Way Cooperative Algorithm Based on C-V2X
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 14, 2020 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
The V2X system covers three broad categories scenario of security, efficiency, and service, and each type of scenario can be refined into a number of specific application scenarios. It is difficult to verify the V2X system protocol stack and the application scenario algorithm during the period of the actual vehicle verification, in which it is difficult to cover the real-vehicle application working conditions of the comprehensive V2X system, especially the complex traffic condition. In order to verify the reliability and stability of the V2X system under various application conditions, a vehicle-way cooperative algorithm development framework and its simulation and verification platform are proposed. The development and verification process of the vehicle-mounted system based on the V model is taken into account by the algorithm development framework and the simulation platform, and the cross-application between the traffic simulation and the network simulation is constructed based on the SUMO and the NS3. First, the platform utilizes Simulink to set up the V2X sub-segment application scenario algorithm, secondly it makes use of SUMO to construct the traffic scenario, then it utilizes the NS3 to carry out multi-layer communication protocol simulation and setting based on C-V2X. Taking a high-priority vehicle in a V2X system as an example, the author give a complete algorithm development and a specific implementation method for simulation verification, then build a test scenario library of the application and finally verify the algorithm by the proposed verification platform. The experimental results verifies the feasibility and effectiveness of the proposed architecture and its simulation and verification platform.
CitationJuan, L., Wei, L., Bing, L., and Qiong, W., "Research on Simulation and Verification Platform of Vehicle-Way Cooperative Algorithm Based on C-V2X," SAE Technical Paper 2020-01-1292, 2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-01-1292.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|[Unnamed Dataset 1]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 2]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 3]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 4]|
- Tencent , “White Paper on Vehicle-Way Cooperative Innovation Application in 5g Era.”
- NHTSA , “Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking,” Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards: Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) Communications, Aug. 2014.
- Nakanishi, Y.J. , Vehicle and Road Automation, Springer Handbook of Automation (Berlin, 2009), 1165-1180.
- C-V2X Group , “C-V2X White Paper.”
- Tang, L., Zhao, M. et al. , “Overview on C-V2X Test Standard Analysis and Design of Test Solutions,” Automotive Digest 46-51, 2019.
- Weiming, L., Duanfeng, C. et al. , “Algorithm Research on Traffic Priority for Emergency Vehicles Based on Cooperative Vehicle Infrastructure System,” China Safety Science Journal 25(7):141-146, 2015.
- Binghong, G. , “C-V2X Technology Principle and Test Solution,” ICT and Policy 6(6):84-88, 2019.
- Zhang, Z., Song, Z. et al. , “Test study on DSRC Performance for V2X Scenarios Based on Track Tests,” Automobile Technology 6-11, 2018.
- AKTIV-CoCar , “Adaptive and Cooperative Technologies for Intelligent Traffic - Cooperative Cars.”
- ISO 21217-2014 , “Intelligent Transport Systems - Communications Access for Land Mobiles (CALM) - Architecture.”
- ISO 26262-2016 , “Road Vehicles-Function Safety,” 2011.
- Liu, Z.W., Wang, R.M., and Zhao, X.M. , “Simulation of Intersection Accident Warning Scheme Based on Internet of Vehicles,” Computer Simulation 33(6):132-137, 2016.
- SAE J2735 , “Dedicated Short Range Communications (DSRC) Message Set Dictionary.”
- Sengupta, R., Rezaei, S. et al. , Cooperative Collision Warning Systems: Concept Definition and Experimental Implementation (2018), 1-31.
- Yun, P., Wenjuan, E. et al. ,“Vehicle Collision Warning System and Collision Detection Algorithm Based on Vehicle Infrastructure Integration,” in The Seventh Advanced Forum on Transportation of China, 216-231, 2018.
- Janeks, A. , “Implementation of Collision Warning Algorithm Based on V2V Communications,” 1-4, 2018.