This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
New Seven Speed DCT Transaxle and Effect of Angular Positioning of Shaft
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 14, 2020 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
This paper presents about new concept developed on 7 speed DCT transaxle for transverse application and a torque capacity of 200 Nm to 360 Nm. How current 6 speed DCT can modified to 7 speed with packaging benefit is discussed. In this paper, discussions are focused about torque carrying parts of transaxle only. Here only single countershaft is used giving lot of packaging advantage and at first glance layout looks like four speed layout, but it is compact layout.
Further in this paper effect of angular position of shaft in layout is discussed. Position of shafts in transaxle layout effects the stress, bending moment and displacement induced in shaft. Detailed study on effect of change in angle with respect to Bending moment, Stress in shaft, Cylindrical roller bearing (CRB) and Deep Groove Ball Bearing (DGBB) Bearing reaction force analysis, life calculations are computed.
CitationBhat, M., "New Seven Speed DCT Transaxle and Effect of Angular Positioning of Shaft," SAE Technical Paper 2020-01-0429, 2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-01-0429.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|Unnamed Dataset 3|
|Unnamed Dataset 4|
|Unnamed Dataset 5|
|Unnamed Dataset 6|
|Unnamed Dataset 7|
|Unnamed Dataset 8|
|Unnamed Dataset 9|
|Unnamed Dataset 10|
|Unnamed Dataset 11|
|Unnamed Dataset 12|
|Unnamed Dataset 13|
- Autotech Review Transmission Seminar 2018 Delhi, India
- Lechner , G. and Naunheimer , H. Automotive Transmission
- Rao , K.V. and Raju , G.C. Strength of Material
- Khurmi and Gupta Machine Design
- Entry Level Dual-Clutch transmission for India SAE Technical Paper 2017-26-0058
- Volkswagen of America
- Xiangyang , X. , Peng , D. , Yanfang , L. , Hui , Z. , Progress in Automotive Transmission Technology Automotive Innovation 1 187 210 2018
- Yang , Z. , Chen , Y. , and Isenstadt , A. Fuel-Efficiency Technology Trend Assessment for LDVs in China: Transmission Technology International Council on Clean Transportation 2018