This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on the Test and Evaluation Method of Fuel Consumption Based on Chinese Light-Duty Test Cycle
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 14, 2020 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Considering the defect of current test method and learning from the developing experience of other methods around the world, a method adopted China Light-duty Vehicle Test Cycle (CLTC) which is suitable for the real condition of Chinese road was put forword. Through comparing the test results of 20 vehicles with big data statistics, the results obtained by this method are close to those from customers and the difference between them is around 6%. Thus, the rationality of this method is proved. Furthermore, this method can evaluate the real fuel consumption of vehicle running on Chinese roads.
CitationWang, Y., Hui, C., and Liu, Y., "Research on the Test and Evaluation Method of Fuel Consumption Based on Chinese Light-Duty Test Cycle," SAE Technical Paper 2020-01-0363, 2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-01-0363.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|Unnamed Dataset 3|
- Zhang , J. , Li , M. et al. A Study on the Features of Existing Typical Vehicle Driving Cycle Automotive Engineering 02 220 224+245 2005
- Monica , T. , Alessandro , M. et al. 2013
- Guo , H. , Yan , Y. , Gao , M. et al. Emissions of China-V Light-Duty Gasoline Vehicles Automotive Engineering 01 14 18+56 2018 40
- Qin , L. , Dror , M.B. et al. 2017
- Yang , W. , Qin , K. et al. Research on Vehicle Driving Characteristics of Chinese Typical Cities Society of Automotive Engineers of China 5 2017
- Mao , H. Research on Person Trip Characteristics of Chinese Citizens Beijing University of Technology 2005
- Mock , P. , Kühlwein , J. et al. The WLTP: How a New Test Procedure for Cars Will Affect Fuel Consumption Values in the EU Journal of Nanoscience & Nanotechnology 12 5 4035 4043 2012
- Qian , G. and Zhao , W. Off-Cycle Fuel Consumption Test and Evaluation on High Efficiency AC LDVs and on Start-Stop LDVs Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning 15 05 68 73+78 2015
- Wang , J. The Influence of Automobile Air Conditioner on Fuel Consumption Southern Farm Machinery 46 10 37 38 2015