This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Proposed Model to Implement a Blockchain for Secure Vehicle to Vehicle Communication
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 21, 2019 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Event: NuGen Summit
This paper proposes a model to implement a blockchain network that can host a system of autonomous vehicles which communicate through generic V2V protocols like DSRC and CV2X. The blockchain will be designed to function like a global database for V2V communication. The purpose behind the proposal of this model was to ensure a transparent and secure network between all autonomous vehicles which indirectly leads to reduced traffic congestion and takes us a step closer to zero crashes. This is made possible by the blockchain ledger’s enhanced encryption systems.
CitationPalavalasa, S., "Proposed Model to Implement a Blockchain for Secure Vehicle to Vehicle Communication," SAE Technical Paper 2019-28-2433, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-28-2433.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
- Chang , S. , Jung , J. , and Jha , J. Implementation of DSRC Mobile MAC for VANET ICACT Feb. 13-16, 2011
- Molisch , D. , Tufvesson , F. , Karedal , J. , and Mecklenbrauker , C. A Survey on Vehicle-to-Vehicle Propagation Channels Wireless Communications, IEEE 16 6 12 22 Dec. 2009
- Rowan , S. , Clear , M. , Huggard , M. , and McGoldrick , C. 2017
- Barber , R. 2018
- Autotalks https://www.auto-talks.com/technology/dsrc-vs-c-v2x-2/ October 2018
- Tapscott , D. , and Tapscott , A. Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology behind Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Is Changing the World 66 186 978-0241237861
- Nakamoto , S.
- Ganapathi , S. Mar. 2019