This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Innovative Research and Its Applications Based On Engine Thermal Equilibrium And Structural Strength
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 02, 2019 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
By means of cooperation of CAE (computer aided engineering), design and experiment, based on dynamics, combustion, fluid and finite element, respectively establish engine dynamics, combustion, fluid and finite element model, proceed innovative research on engine thermal equilibrium, cooling heat dissipation and structural strength. Through the innovation research, create the JMC top-down design and analysis process, which makes JMC product development processes have significant innovation, Independently developed engine thermal equilibrium calculation program, can positively calculate engine thermal equilibrium and water jacket cooling. Engine thermal equilibrium and the structural analysis and evaluation ability is established, create a water jacket design optimization method, engine cylinder and water jacket heat transfer model, fluid, temperature field calculation model and the strength of the library is established, we form a specification, evaluation standard and guide top-down design on the engine thermal equilibrium, cooling heat dissipation and structural strength, which provide benchmark for subsequent engine design.
CitationZeng, X., Luo, X., Wei, T., Yuan, X. et al., "Innovative Research and Its Applications Based On Engine Thermal Equilibrium And Structural Strength," SAE Technical Paper 2019-01-0770, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-0770.
- Zeng, X.C., Jing, G.X., Miao, R.G. et al., “Influence of Piston Systems on Lube Oil Consumption and the Improvement Methods,” Diesel Engine 37(2):26-31, 2015.
- Shi, Y., Li, B., Zeng, X.C. et al., “CFD Analysis and Optimization of Water Jacket in a Turbocharged Gasoline Engine,” South Agricultural Machinery 2014(4):21-23, 2014.
- Zeng, X.C., Luo, X.W., Luo, J.K. et al., “Piston Cracking Problem Solution by CAE Analysis,” South Agricultural Machinery 2014(3):20-22, 2014.
- Lu, M., Zhu, L.Y., and Fan, X.M., “Engine Block-Head Coupling Simulation Analysis Based on Abaqus,” Computer Aided Engineering 22(S2):110-112, 2013.
- Dong, J.J., Yin, Z.F., Xia, Q. et al., “Finite Element Analysis on Cylinder Head of Diesel Engine,” Computer Aided Engineering 22(S2):260-263, 2013.
- Gai, H.W., Cheng, Y., and Yao, X.G., “Analysis on Thermo-Mechanical Coupling Fatigue of Bridge Zone of Diesel Engine Cylinder Head,” Computer Aided Engineering 22(4):25-28, 2013.
- Mai, H.Z. and Li, G.X., “Single Phase Boiling Flow Models of Cylinder Head Coolant Flow,” Shandong Internal Combustion Engine 2005(02):8-11, 2005.
- Liu, Y., Li, G.X., Fu, S., Shi, X.Y., and Bai, S.Z., “A New Single Phase Boiling Model for Heat Transfer Calculation of Cooling Water-Jacket in Cylinder Head,” Transactions of CSICE 26(01):76-82, 2008.
- Shi, Y., Li, G., Jing, G.X. et al., “FE Analysis of Diesel Block Strength and Cylinder Distortion of 493 Diesel Engine,” Diesel Engine 32(2):29-33, 2010.