This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on the Driving Stability Control System of the Dual-Motor Drive Electric Vehicle
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 02, 2019 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
In order to improve the steering stability of the dual-motor drive electric vehicle, Taking the yaw rate and the sideslip angle as the control variables, Using the improved two degree of freedom linear dynamic model and seven degree of freedom nonlinear vehicle dynamics model, The hierarchical structure is used to establish the dual-motor drive electric vehicle steering stability control strategy which consist of the upper direct yaw moment decision-making layer based on the sliding mode controller and the lower additional yaw moment distribution layer based on the optimization theory. The Matlab/Simulink-Carsim joint simulation platform was built. The control strategy proposed in this paper was simulated and verified under the snake test condition and double-line shift test condition. The results show that the proposed control strategy can ensure the vehicle yaw stability, and avoid the safety problem caused by the longitudinal speed reduction when the braking force is used as the yaw moment.
CitationWang, S., Zhao, X., Yu, Q., Shi, P. et al., "Research on the Driving Stability Control System of the Dual-Motor Drive Electric Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 2019-01-0436, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-0436.
- Jinzhu , Z. , Hongtian , Z. , and Yuantao , S. The Direct Yaw Control of Electric Vehicle Stability Control Electric Machines and Control 16 6 75 80 2012 10.15938/ j.emc.2012.06.007
- Liang , L. , Gang , J. , Jian , S. et al. Progress on Vehicle Dynamics Stability Control System Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery 49 24 95 107 2013 10.3901/JME.2013.24.095
- van Zanten A.T. Bosch ESP Systems: 5 Years of Experience SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-1633 2000 10.4271/2000-01-1633
- Dang , J.N. Preliminary Results Analyzing the Effectiveness of Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems Lateral Acceleration 2004
- Høye , A. The Effects of Electronic Stability Control (ESC) on Crashes-An Update Accident; Analysis and Prevention 43 3 1148 2011 10.1016/j.aap.2010.12.025
- Ding , N. and Taheri , S. An Adaptive Integrated Algorithm for Active Front Steering and Direct Yaw Moment Control Based on Direct Lyapunov Method Vehicle System Dynamics 48 10 1193 1213 2010 10.1080/ 0042311090 3377360
- Tjonnas , J. and Johansen , T.A. Stabilization of Automotive Vehicles Using Active Steering and Adaptive Brake Control Allocation IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology 18 3 545 558 2010 10.1109/TCST.2009.2023981
- Guangcai , Z. , Yugong , L. , and Keqiang , L. 4WD Vehicle DYC Based on Tire Longitudinal Forces Optimization Distribution Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery 40 5 1 6 2009
- Tjonnaas , J. and Johansen , T.A. Adaptive Optimizing Dynamic Control Allocation Algorithm for Yaw Stabilization of an Automotive Vehicle using Brakes Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation IEEE 2006 1 6 10.1109/ MED.2006.328748
- Yamamoto , M. , Koibuchi , K. , Fukada , Y. et al. Vehicle Stability Control in Limit Cornering by Active Brake JSAE Review 16 3 323 323 1995 /10.1016/0389-4304(95)95150-S
- Bhat , S.P. Finite-Time Stability of Continuous Autonomous Systems SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization 38 3 751 766 2000 10.1137/S0363012997321358
- Jinkun , L. Sliding Mode Control and Matlab Simulation Tsinghua University Press 2012
- Seshagiri , S. and Khalil , H.K. Robust Output Feedback Regulation of Minimum-Phase Nonlinear Systems Using Conditional Integrators Pergamon Press, Inc. 2005 10.1016/j.autom-atica.2004.08.013