This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on the Radiated Immunity Test Methods of ADAS Functions in Intelligent Vehicles
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published August 07, 2018 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
According to the ISO 11451-2 , the immunity performance of passenger cars and commercial vehicle shall be validated to electrical disturbances from off-vehicle radiation sources. Typical vehicle electrical or electronic systems such as double flash, monitor, or audio and entertainments systems have been validated through a standardized immunity test process. As the development of ADAS (Automated Driver Assistance System) functions in the vehicle technology, the reliability and accuracy of these functions in the complex electromagnetic fields must be validated. Radar and Camera or Lidar sensor based functions of AEB (Automated Emerge Brake), ACC (Automated Cruise Control) or LDW (Lane Departure Warning) might be invalid, especially when these sensors were illuminated by electrical disturbances in the real word. This work presents a novel test methodology of whole-vehicle immunity to off-board electrical disturbances, considering the main ADAS functions. Target simulator and virtue driving-environment are designed to trigger AEB, ACC and LDW functions in an anechoic chamber. Under standardized off-board radiated sources, the reliability of ADAS functions in a real vehicle are invested.
CitationJia, J., Li, B., and Li, X., "Research on the Radiated Immunity Test Methods of ADAS Functions in Intelligent Vehicles," SAE Technical Paper 2018-01-1636, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4271/2018-01-1636.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
- Liu , Y. and Wang , Z.-L. Safety Analysis of Different Intelligent Vehicle Driving Mode on Freeway International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA) 2017 1190 1193 10.1109/ICEAA.2017.8065482
- Kuvedu-Libla , J.-R.K. Radiated Immunity Tests of Automotive EMC Challenge Vehicle Active Antenna Designs IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility 2008
- Ganglu , X. , Sun , X. et al. Safty&EMC 2017 10.1109/ISEMC.2008.4652161
- Wang , D. Advanced Driver Assistant System (ADAS) Test Solutions ETS-LINDGREN Technical Presentation 2017
- Verburg , D.J. , van der Knaap , A.C.M. et al. VEHIL: Developing and Testing Intelligent Vehicles Intelligent Vehicle Symposium 2002 10.1109/IVS.2002.1188006
- KEYCOM Automotive Products Offering for Car Radar and ADAS Testing Characteristic Technologies Technical Presentation 2017
- Yoo , J.H. , Lee , S.-W. , and Park , S.-K. A Robust Lane Detection Method Based on Vanishing Point Estimated Using the Relevance of Line Segments IEEE Transaction on Intelligent Transportation Systems 2017 10.1109/TITS.2017.2679222
- Li , H. Precan HIL Steups for ADAS Applications TASS International Technical Presentation 2014