This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
After-Treatment System of Medium Duty Engines Using Diesel Fuel as a Reducing Agent for NOx Reduction
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 03, 2018 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Achieving cleaner air throughout the world requires reducing diesel emissions. Therefore, after-treatment system without using a urea solution (DEF) called DPR-II has been developed in-house. It uses diesel fuel as a reducing agent (HC-SCR) to reduce NOx emission in diesel exhaust. The development of the fundamental technology could result in high NOx reduction performance at low to high temperature ranges, to meet the Japan 2016 emission regulation.
CitationHayashizaki, K., Jibiki, T., Inoue, K., Koyanagi, Y. et al., "After-Treatment System of Medium Duty Engines Using Diesel Fuel as a Reducing Agent for NOx Reduction," SAE Technical Paper 2018-01-0345, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4271/2018-01-0345.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|Unnamed Dataset 3|
- Shoji , A. et al. Development of Simultaneous Reduction System of NOx and PM for Light-Duty Truck, 20035567 Proceedings of JSAE Annual Congress 2003 0919-1364
- Miyoshi , N. , Matsumoto , S. , Katoh , K. , Tanaka , T. et al. Development of New Concept Three-Way Catalyst for Automotive Lean-Burn Engines SAE Technical Paper 950809 1995 10.4271/950809
- Fritz , N. , Mathes , W. , Zuerbig , J. , and Mueller , R. On-Road Demonstration of NOx Emission Control for Diesel Trucks with SINOx Urea SCR System SAE Technical Paper 1999-01-0111 1999 10.4271/1999-01-0111
- Kowada , M. et al. Development of PM and NOx Reduction After-Treatment System for Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicle (First Report) Proceedings of JSAE Annual Congress 2010
- Iwamoto , M. et al. Selective Reduction of NO by Lower Hydrocarbons in the Presence of O2 and SO2 over Copper Ion-Exchanged Zeolites Syokubai 32 430 1990
- Shimizu , K. , Satsuma , A. , and Hattori , T. Catalytic Performance of Ag-Al2O3 Catalyst for the Selective Catalytic Reduction of NO by Higher Hydrocarbons Applied Catalysis B Environmental 25 239 247 2000
- Torisaka , H. , Minamikawa , J. , Narita , H. , Muramatsu , T. et al. DPR Developed for Extremely Low PM Emission in Production Commercial Vehicles SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-0824 2004 10.4271/2004-01-0824
- Minamikawa , J. et al. Development of Diesel Particulate Active Reduction System Proceedings of JSAE Annual Congress 2003 0919-1364
- Hirabayashi , H. , Furukawa , T. , Koizumi , W. , Koyanagi , Y. et al. Development of New Diesel Particulate Active Reduction System for both NOx and PM Reduction SAE Technical Paper 2011-01-1277 2011 10.4271/2011- 01-1277