This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Matching Design and Parameter Sensitivity Analysis of Micro Electric Vehicle Drive-motor’s Power
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Micro electric vehicle has gained increasingly popularity among the public due to its compact size and reasonable price in China in recent years. Since design factors that influence the power of electric vehicle drive-motor like maximum speed, acceleration time and so on are not fixed but varies in certain scopes. Therefore, to optimize the process of matching drive-motor’s power, qualitatively and quantitatively studies should be done to determine the optimal parameter combination and improve the design efficiency.
In this paper, three basic operating conditions including driving at top speed, ascending and acceleration are considered in the matching process. And the Sobol’ method of global sensitivity analysis (GSA) is applied to evaluate the importance of design factors to the drive-motor’s power in each working mode. Then the most influential factors in determining the peak power are identified with Sobol’ method and an improved algorithm proposed in the paper by regarding the design process as a black-box model since the power of drive-motor must meet the three performance requirements of micro electric vehicle after all. Finally, local sensitivity analysis (LSA) based on the perturbation method is adopted to evaluate the impact of parameters variation on the power of drive-motor in a small range. In conclusion, the sensitivity analysis results reveal that acceleration time, vehicle’s maximum speed and the speed ratio of the drive-motor are the most crucial factors in the matching process while the others can be neglected under given conditions thus providing a reference to the enhancement of micro electric vehicle’s design efficiency.
CitationZhuo, G., Xiong, K., and Zhang, S., "Matching Design and Parameter Sensitivity Analysis of Micro Electric Vehicle Drive-motor’s Power," SAE Technical Paper 2017-01-1594, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-1594.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
- Zhisheng Yu Theory of Automobile 5[M] Beijing Mechanical Industry Press 2009
- Zhan Wu , Nan Shen , Jianjun Yuan , Xueying Wang Research about the Measuring of Automotive Frontal Area Using Digital Integrator [J] Beijing Automotive Engineering 2015 03 13 15
- Dongchen Qin , Shouchen Pan , Xiaoguang Wu , Performance Simulation of Power System and Sensitivity Analysis of Relevant Parameters for A Pure Electric Vehicle[Z] Luoyang, Henan, China 20145
- Hongjun Xie A Study of Electric Vehicle Drive System Equipped with CVT [D] Chongqing University 2013
- Saltelli A , Annoni P , Azzini I , Variance based sensitivity analysis of model output. Design and estimator for the total sensitivity index[J] Computer Physics Communications 2010 181 2 259 270
- Sarrazin F , Pianosi F , Wagener T Global Sensitivity Analysis of environmental models: Convergence and validation[J] Environmental Modelling & Software 2016 79 135 152
- Yang Zhang The Study on Global Sensitivity Analysis and Dynamic Metamodel of Multiple-parameters Nonlinear System [D] Hunan University 2014
- Saltelli A R M A T Global sensitivity analysis: the primer[M] 2008
- Zhang X , Trame M N , Lesko L J , Sobol Sensitivity Analysis: A Tool to Guide the Development and Evaluation of Systems Pharmacology Models[J] CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology 2015 4 2 69 79