This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
On the Effects of Wind Tunnel Floor Tangential Blowing on the Aerodynamic Forces of Passenger Vehicles
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Ljungskog, E., Sebben, S., Broniewicz, A., and Landström, C., "On the Effects of Wind Tunnel Floor Tangential Blowing on the Aerodynamic Forces of Passenger Vehicles," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 10(2):591-599, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-1518.
- Wiedemann , J. The Influence of Ground Simulation and Wheel Rotation on Aerodynamic Drag Optimization - Potential for Reducing Fuel Consumption Feb. 1 1996 10.4271/960672
- Berndtsson , A. , Eckert , W. T. , and Mercker , E. The Effect of Groundplane Boundary Layer Control on Automotive Testing in a wind Tunnel Feb. 1 1988 10.4271/880248
- Mercker , E. and Knape , H. Ground Simulation with Moving Belt and Tangential Blowing for Full-scale Automotive Testing in a wind Tunnel Feb. 1 1989 10.4271/890367
- Mercker , E. and Wiedemann , J. Comparison of Different Ground Simulation Techniques for Use in Automotive Wind Tunnels SAE Technical Paper 900321 1990 10.4271/900321
- Cogotti , A. Ground Effect Simulation for Full-Scale Cars in the Pininfarina Wind Tunnel SAE Technical Paper 950996 1995 10.4271/950996
- Potthoff , J. Future Road Simulation Techniques in the IVK/FKFS Wind Tunnels Progress in Vehicle Aerodynamics-Advanced Experimental Techniques 2 2000
- Sternéus , J. , Walker , T. , and Bender , T. Upgrade of the Volvo Cars Aerodynamic Wind Tunnel SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-1043 2007 10.4271/2007-01-1043
- Box , G. E. P. , Hunter , J. S. , and Hunter , W. G. Statistics for Experimenters: Design, Innovation and Discovery 2 Wiley series in probability and statistics Hoboken, N.J Wiley-Interscience 2005 633 978-0-471-71813-0
- Olander , M. CFD Simulation of the Volvo Cars Slotted Walls Wind Tunnel Masters Thesis Chalmers University of Technology 2011