This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
On-Road Validation of a Simplified Model for Estimating Real-World Fuel Economy
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Wood, E., Gonder, J., and Jehlik, F., "On-Road Validation of a Simplified Model for Estimating Real-World Fuel Economy," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 10(2):528-536, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-0892.
- The White House, Office of the Press Secretary Obama Administration Finalizes Historic 54.5 mpg Fuel Efficiency Standards http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/08/28/obama-administration-finalizes-historic-545-mpg-fuel-efficiency-standard November 19 2014
- Argonne National Laboratory, Transportation Technology R&D Center Advanced Powertrain Research Facility (APRF) http://www.transportation.anl.gov/facilities/aprf.html October 1 2014
- Wood , E. , Burton A. , Duran J. , Gonder J. , Appending High Resolution Elevation Data to GPS Speed Traces for vehicle Energy Modeling And Simulation Golden, CO National Renewable Energy Laboratory http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy14osti/61109.pdf
- Jehlik , F. , Wood , E. , Gonder , J. , and Lopp , S. Simulated Real-World Energy Impacts of a Thermally Sensitive Powertrain Considering Viscous Losses and Enrichment SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf 8 2 239 250 2015 10.4271/2015-01-0342
- Brooker , A. , Gonder , J. , Wang , L. , Wood , E. FASTSim: A Model to Estimate Vehicle Efficiency, Cost and Performance SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-0973 2015 10.4271/2015-01-0973
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory Future Automotive Systems Technology Simulator www.nrel.gov/fastsim October 1 2013
- J-2951 Dynamometer Repeatability Testing 2013 ANL internal study http://standards.sae.org/j2951_201111/