This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Accurate Cycle Predictions and Calibration Optimization Using a Two-Stage Global Dynamic Model
ISSN: 1946-391X, e-ISSN: 1946-3928
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Mohd Azmin, F., Mortimer, P., and Seabrook, J., "Accurate Cycle Predictions and Calibration Optimization Using a Two-Stage Global Dynamic Model," SAE Int. J. Commer. Veh. 10(1):283-290, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-0583.
- Mohd Azmin , F. and Stobart , R. Benefiting from Sobol Sequences Experiment Design Type for Model-based Calibration SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-1640 2015 10.4271/2015-01-1640
- Kouba , A. , Navratil , J. , Hnilicka , B. , and Niven , P. Sensorless Control Strategy Enabled by a Sophisticated Tool Chain SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-2847 2015 10.4271/2015-01-2847
- Ezzeddinne , M. , Castro , E. , and Lengellé , R. Dynamic Design of Experiments for Engine Pollutants Emissions Modeling and Optimization SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-2454 2008 10.4271/2008-01-2454
- Hafner , M. Model Based Determination of Dynamic Engine Control Function Parameters SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-1981 2001 10.4271/2001-01-1981
- Sacks J , Welch W J , Mitchell T J & Wynn H P 1989 Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments Statistical Science 1989 4 4 409 435
- Deng , Q. and Burke , R. Turbocharger Dynamic Performance Prediction by Volterra Series Model SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-2558 2014 10.4271/2014-01-2558
- Gutjahr , T. , Kleinegräber H. , Ulmer H. , Kruse T. , and Eckstein C. New Approaches for Modeling Dynamic Engine Behavior with Gaussian Processes In 7th Conference on DoE in Engine Development Berlin Expert Verlag 2013
- Dickinson , P. and Shenton , A. Rapid Transient Fuelling Calibration Method for the PFI SI Engine SAE Int. J. Engines 2 1 327 334 2009 10.4271/2009-01-0583
- Mohd Azmin , F. , Stobart , R. , Rutledge , J. , and Winward , E. Using a Statistical Machine Learning Tool for Diesel Engine Air Path Calibration SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-2391 2014 10.4271/2014-01-2391
- Seabrook Justin , Day Raoul , Newman Philip and Jarvis Simon Co-Optimisation of Engine and SCR System in an Advanced Diesel Vehicle 7th Conference on Design of Experiments (DoE) in Engine Development June 2013 Berlin, Germany