This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Effect Factors and Location Planning Method Study of a Novel Car-Sharing Network
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
With the development of the Internet for vehicles, the Car-sharing has been developed rapidly in recent years. This paper focuses on the network programming and distribution for Car-sharing, which helps to clarify the characteristics and basic law of Car-sharing network development, as well as the main approaches to construct it. Firstly, by analyzing the effect factors and expanding ways of Car-sharing network, characteristics of the development of Car-sharing industry and its network, as well as main Car-sharing users and services, the influence factors of Car-sharing demand and the main demand points in a city are summarized. Secondly, in order to better evaluate the network programming and distribution for Car-sharing, this paper proposes an optimization decision method of the car-sharing network planning by evaluating the possible alternatives in a same scale. The assessment index of Car-sharing network planning is constructed. Then the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and grey correlation analysis system are utilized to select the best scheme. Finally, by using the two-dimensional space analytical method, the paper constructs a Car-sharing network location sitting model which can make a balance between supply and demand. Then, the model is applied in the city of Wuhan and the results show that the model is practicable. So, the theory and method of Car-sharing network and location planning can be applied to any city by using the same ways introduced in this paper, which are useful for the network programming and distribution for Car-sharing.
CitationMi, J., Jie, H., Zhu, H., Liu, H. et al., "The Effect Factors and Location Planning Method Study of a Novel Car-Sharing Network," SAE Technical Paper 2017-01-0249, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-0249.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1
- Fink Andreas Torsten Reiners.Modelling and solving the short-term car rental logistics problem [J] Transportation Research Part E 42 2006 272 292
- David. George , Xia Cathy H. Fleet-sizing and service availability for a vehicle rental system via closed queuing networks[J] European Journal of Operational Research. 211 2011 198 207
- AIexander Alan A. Managing and Leasing Commercial Properties: Complex Issues(Real Estate Practice Library) 1997 25 26
- Chen Chen-Tung A fuzzy approach to select the location of the distribution center[J] Fuzzy Sets and System 118 2001 65 73
- Awasthi Anjali A multi-criteria decision making approach for locating planning for urban distribution centers under uncertainly[J] Mathematical and Computer Modelling 53 2011 98 109
- Chen SK , Mao BH , Yetal Ding A Route Choice Model on Multimodal Transport Network[J] Dalian: Proceedings of the fourth international conference on traffic and transportation studies 2004 56 62
- Liu Sen , Chan Felix T.S A study of distribution center location based on the rough sets and interactive multi-objective fuzzy decision theory[J] Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing 27 2011 426 433