This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A High-Resolution Surface Image Capture and Mapping System for Public Roads
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Hu, Y. and Furukawa, T., "A High-Resolution Surface Image Capture and Mapping System for Public Roads," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Electron. Electr. Syst. 10(2):301-309, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-0082.
- Ahmed , Mahmoud , Haas C. T. , and Haas Ralph Toward low-cost 3D automatic pavement distress surveying: the close range photogrammetry approach Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering 38.12 2011 1301 1313
- Antol , Stanislaw , Ryu Kunjin , and Furukawa Tomonari A New Approach for Measuring Terrain Profiles ASME 2013 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference American Society of Mechanical Engineers 2013
- Sy , N. T. et al. Detection of defects in road surface by a vision system MELECON 2008-The 14th IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference IEEE 2008
- Mraz , Alexander et al. Experimental evaluation of a pavement imaging system: Florida department of transportation's multipurpose survey vehicle Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board 1974 2006 97 106
- Oliveira , Henrique , and Correia Paulo Lobato Automatic road crack segmentation using entropy and image dynamic thresholding Signal Processing Conference, 2009 17th European IEEE 2009
- Ivetić , Dragan , Mihić Srđan , and Markoski Branko Augmented AVI video file for road surveying Computers & electrical engineering 36.1 2010 169 179
- Yu , Si-Jie et al. 3D reconstruction of road surfaces using an integrated multi-sensory approach Optics and Lasers in Engineering 45.7 2007 808 818
- Miraliakbari , A. , Hahn M. , and Maas H. G. Development of a Multi-Sensor System for Road Condition Mapping The International Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences 40.1 2014 265
- Lowe , David G. Distinctive image features from scale-invariant keypoints International journal of computer vision 60.2 2004 91 110
|Technical Paper||Entropy in Reaction Space - Upgrade of Time-to-Collision Quantity|
|Technical Paper||Development of the New Navigation System - Voice Route Guidance|