This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Economic and Energy Analysis of Hybridized Vehicle by Means of Experimental Mapping
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 25, 2016 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The development of hybrid vehicles has reached in recent years a high technical and commercial importance. In general, varied vehicular settings enable a motorization with several alternatives and conventional energies combined in order to increase the performance while reducing consumption and environmental impact. In the context of hybridization, particular attention has been given to vehicles that consider a secondary driving source of electric nature, mainly in countries where its cost is relatively low when compared with the cost of fossil fuels such as gasoline. This paper aims to achieve an economic and energy analysis of a hybridized vehicle. The last one has a conventional traction front-wheel driven by an internal combustion engine (ICE) and an electric traction rear-wheel propelled by electric motors (EMs) in-wheel. Thereby, an experimental vehicle study, on a chassis dynamometer, was performed in order to obtain the maps of torque and volumetric consumption from ICE and in sequence, after fuel consumption measurements turning on and off the EMs, it was possible to calculate the power consumed by each propulsive energy source and finally to determine their respective costs.
- Eduardo dos Santos Costa - State University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Jony Javorski Eckert - State University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Fabio Mazzariol Santiciolli - State University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Ludmila Corrêa de Alkmin e Silva - State University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Franco Giuseppe Dedini - State University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Fernanda Cristina Corrêa - Technological University of Paraná (UTFPR)
CitationCosta, E., Eckert, J., Santiciolli, F., de Alkmin e Silva, L. et al., "Economic and Energy Analysis of Hybridized Vehicle by Means of Experimental Mapping," SAE Technical Paper 2016-36-0368, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-36-0368.
- Onat , Nuri Cihat ; Kucukvar , Murat and Tatari , Omer 2015 Conventional, hybrid, plug-in hybrid or electric vehicles? State-based Comparative Carbon and Energy Footprint Analysis in the United States Applied Energy 150 2015 36 49
- Tie , Siang Fui and Tan Chee Wei 2012 A review of energy sources and energy management system in electric vehicles Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 20 2013 82 102
- IPCC 2014 Summary for Policymakers. Climate Change 2014, Mitigation of Climate Change. Contribution of Working Group III to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Cambridge University Press Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, USA
- Quére , C. L. ; and Moriarty , R. .; Andrew , R. M. et al. 2014 Global carbon budget 2014 Earth Syst. Sci. Data 7 47 85 2015 www.earth-syst-sci-data.net/7/47/2015/
- United States Department of Energy 2016 Where the Energy Goes: Gasoline Vehicles Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/atv.shtml
- Programa Inovar Auto do Governo Brasileiro 2016 Sistema de Acompanhamento http://inovarauto.mdic.gov.br/InovarAuto/public/inovar.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=7xxoepwhz_14
- Folha de S. Paulo 2012 Governo Anuncia Amanhã Novo Regime Automotivo http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/mercado/1163505-governo-anuncia-amanha-novo-regime-automotivo.shtml
- Costa , E. S. et al. 2014 Computational and Experimental Analysis of Fuel Consumption of a Hybridized Vehicle SAE International
- ANEEL 2014 Desenvolvimento de um Sistema de Motorização Auxiliar Modular e Regenerativo para Veículos PA0015 Report
- Dynotron 2010 Manual de Operação do Usuário. Dinamômetros e Software 32
- Golden Motor 2016 Brushless DC Motor Instructions Golden Motor Technology Co.Ltd.
- Vika Controls 2016 Manual de Especificação Técnica do Sensor de Combustível Flomec OM004A511-222
- Chevrolet 2012 Manual do Veículo Celta 1.0L
- Costa , E. S. 2014 Análise de Consumo de Combustível em Veículo Automotor Hibridizado Masters Dissertation State University of Campinas
- HBM 2016 Manual de Especificação Técnica do Torquímetro Modelo T40-B-3kNm HBM
- Gillespie , Thomas D. 1992 Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics”. Edited by Society of Automotive Engineers 1st Warrendale, Pa. USA
- Preço dos Combustíveis 2016 Tabela de Preço dos Postos de Combustíveis http://www.precodoscombustiveis.com.br/postos/cidade/3374/sp/campinas
- CPFL 2016 Taxas e Tarifas de Energia Elétrica http://servicosonline.cpfl.com.br/servicosonline/taxasetarifas/taxasetarifas.aspx