This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Investigation of the Behavior of Three-Wheel Vehicles When They Pass Over a Low μ Road Surface
ISSN: 2380-2162, e-ISSN: 2380-2170
Published November 08, 2016 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Terada, K., Sano, T., Watanabe, K., Kaieda, T. et al., "Investigation of the Behavior of Three-Wheel Vehicles When They Pass Over a Low μ Road Surface," SAE Int. J. Veh. Dyn., Stab., and NVH 1(1):30-37, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-32-0051.
- Takano Kazuhisa: The Development of Tricity, Yamaha Motor Technical Review, 2014-12 No.50
- Sponziello, A., Frendo, F., and Guiggiani, M., "Stability Analysis of a Three-Wheeled Motorcycle," SAE Int. J. Engines 1(1):1396-1401, 2009, doi:10.4271/2008-32-0062.
- Fujii Shigeru, Shiozawa Souichi, Shinagawa Akinori, Kishi Tomoaki: Steering Characteristics of Motorcycles, Proceedings of the Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, No.125-09, 21-24P (2009)
- Kishi, T., Uchiyama, T., and Fujii, S., "Relation between the Weave Mode in Low Speed Range and Slalom Running of Motorcycles," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 5(4):1316-1323, 2012, doi:10.4271/2012-32-0122.
- Nicola A., Andrea F., Luigi P., Andrea T., : Dynamic modelling and experimental validation of three wheeled tilting vehicles ,Vehicle System Dynamics Vol.49,No.6,June 2011,889-914