This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Investigation of the Behavior of Three-Wheel Vehicles When They Pass Over a Low μ Road Surface
ISSN: 2380-2162, e-ISSN: 2380-2170
Published November 08, 2016 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Terada, K., Sano, T., Watanabe, K., Kaieda, T. et al., "Investigation of the Behavior of Three-Wheel Vehicles When They Pass Over a Low μ Road Surface," SAE Int. J. Veh. Dyn., Stab., and NVH 1(1):30-37, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-32-0051.
- Takano Kazuhisa The Development of Tricity Yamaha Motor Technical Review 2014 12 50
- Sponziello , A. , Frendo , F. , and Guiggiani , M. Stability Analysis of a Three-Wheeled Motorcycle SAE Int. J. Engines 1 1 1396 1401 2009 10.4271/2008-32-0062
- Fujii Shigeru , Shiozawa Souichi , Shinagawa Akinori , Kishi Tomoaki Steering Characteristics of Motorcycles Proceedings of the Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan 125-09 21 24 2009
- Kishi , T. , Uchiyama , T. , and Fujii , S. Relation between the Weave Mode in Low Speed Range and Slalom Running of Motorcycles SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 5 4 1316 1323 2012 10.4271/2012-32-0122
- Nicola A. , Andrea F. , Luigi P. , Andrea T. Dynamic modelling and experimental validation of three wheeled tilting vehicles Vehicle System Dynamics 49 6 June 2011 889 914