This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Parameter Vibration for Biomechanical Compound Pendulum Based on Multibody Dynamics
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 05, 2016 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The parameter vibration is a hot topic for nonlinear vibration. Some results of its study have been used in aerospace, machining technology, motor vibration and many other fields, and the sport that people play on the swing is a classic one. In this paper, by creating the model of standard human body and swing, a biomechanical compound pendulum consisting of nine bodies and relevant force elements consisting of springs and dampers are regarded, then the movement is simulated in ADAMS. The time history of the swinging angle of the system is measured and the trace of the mass center is also displayed. Furthermore, in order to examine the stability of the system, the phase portraits are provided, and the stable diagram is obtained under different values of relevant parameters.
CitationWu, H. and Huo, F., "The Parameter Vibration for Biomechanical Compound Pendulum Based on Multibody Dynamics," SAE Technical Paper 2016-01-1059, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-1059.
- Awrejcewicz J. , Sendkowski D. , Kazmierczak M. Geometrical approach to the swinging pendulum dynamics Computers and Structures 2006 84 1577 1583
- Awrejcewicz Jan , Petrov Alexander G. Nonlinear oscillations of elastic two-degree-of-freedom pendulum Nonlinear Dyn 2008 53 19 30
- Gonzalez-Buelga A. , Wagg D.J. , Neild S. Parametric variation of a coupled pendulum-oscillator system using real-time dynamic substructuring Structural Control and Heath Monitoring 2007 14 991 1012
- Gordillo F. , Acosta J. A. , Aracil J. A new swing-up law for the Furuta Pendulum International Journal of Control 2003 76 8 836 884
- Chung Chung Choo , Hauser John Nonlinear control of a swinging pendulum Pergamon 1995 31 6 851 862
- Xin X. Analysis of the energy-based swing-up control for the double pendulum on a cart International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control 2011 21 387 403
- Michalowsky Simon , Ebenbauer Christian Swinging up the Stephenson-Kapitza pendulum 52nd Conference on Decision and Control December 10-13, 2013 Florence, Italy
- Maolin Fu A new mathematical model of swing with parametric oscillation College physics 2004 23 7 13 15
- Chen Jianping , Tao Qiufan , Yu Jian The numerical simulation of the dynamic swinging process Mechanics in Engineering 2008 30 2 108 110
- SAE International Surface Vehicle Recommended Practice Devices for Use in Defining and Measuring Vehicle Seating Accommodation SAE Standard J826 Mar. 2008
- GB/T17245-2004 Inertial parameters of adult human body Beijing Standers Press of China 2004