This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
An Investigation of Deformation Effects on Phase Transformation in Hot Stamping Processes
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 05, 2016 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Matsumoto, T., Li, N., Shi, X., and Lin, J., "An Investigation of Deformation Effects on Phase Transformation in Hot Stamping Processes," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 9(2):501-505, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-0361.
- Naderi M. et al. An investigation into the phase transformations during non-isothermal deformation of 22MnB5 boron steel Materials Science and Engineering : A 487 1-2 2008
- Nikravesh M. et al. Phase transformations in a simulated hot stamping process of the boron bearing steel Materials and Design 84 18 24 2015
- Behrens B. et al. Numerical and Experimental Analysis of the Phase Transformation during a Hot Stamping Process in Consideration of Strain dependent CCT-Diagrams 4th International Conference on Hot Sheet Metal Forming of High-Performance steel 2013 329 336
- Behrens B. et al. Numerical Simulation of Phase Transformation during the Hot Stamping Process 5th International Conference on Thermal Process Modelling and Computer Simulation 2014
- Li F.F. et al. Effect of cooling path on the phase transformation of boron steel 22MnB5 in hot stamping process The international Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 2015
- Cai Y. et al. Simulation and experiment research of phase transformation on the hot stamping of 22MnB5 high strength steel Material Research Innovations 18 2014