This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Low Temperature Premixed Diesel Combustion with Blends of Ordinary Diesel Fuel and Normal Heptane
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published November 17, 2015 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Citation: Ogawa, H., Sakane, Y., Obe, T., Arisawa, T. et al., "Low Temperature Premixed Diesel Combustion with Blends of Ordinary Diesel Fuel and Normal Heptane," SAE Int. J. Engines 9(1):445-451, 2016.
- Kanda T et al. PCCI Operation with Fuel Injection Timing Set Close to TDC SAE 2006 World Congress & Exhibition, 2006-01-0920 2006
- Diwakar R and Singh S NO X and soot reduction in diesel engine premixed charge compression ignition combustion: a computational investigation int. J. Engine Res. 9 3 2008
- Lu , Y. et al. Using Multiple Injection Strategies in Diesel PCCI Combustion: Potential to Extend Engine Load, Improve Trade-off of Emissions and Efficiency SAE 2011 World Congress & Exhibition, 2011-01-1396 2011
- Hou , D et al. Adaptive PCCI Combustion Using Micro-Variable Circular-Orifice (MVCO) Fuel Injector - Key Enabling Technologies for High Efficiency Clean Diesel Engines SAE 2009 World Congress & Exhibition, 2009-01-1528 2009
- Shimazaki N et al. New Combustion Concept of Premixed Compression Ignition Combustion with Fuel-injection near Top Dead Center : Effects of Fuel Ignitability and Volatility Transactions of Society of Automotive Engneers of Japan 37 2 2006
- Sakai A et al. Improvements in premixed charge compression ignition combustion and emissions with lower distillation temperature fuels int. J. Engine Res. 6 5 2005
- Xiong , Q. , Inaba , K. , Ogawa , H. , and Shibata , G. Influence of Fuel Properties on Operational Range and Thermal Efficiency of Premixed Diesel Combustion SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 6 3 1005 1013 2013
- Xiong Q et al. Improvements in thermal efficiency of premixed diesel combustion with low distillation temperature fuels SAE paper 2013-01-2624 2013
- Zhang , F et al. Combustion and Emission Characteristics of a PPCI Engine Fuelled with Dieseline SAE 2012 World Congress & Exhibition, 2012-01-1138 2012
- Chang , J et al. Fuel Economy Potential of Partially Premixed Compression Ignition (PPCI) Combustion with Naphtha Fuel SAE 2013 Int Powertrains, Fuels & Lubricants, 2013-01-2701 2013
- Ogawa H et al. Improvements in thermal efficiency of premixed diesel combustion with optimization of combustion-related parameters and fuel volatilities int. J. Engine Res. 16 1 2014