This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Modular 7-Speed Hybrid Dual Clutch Transmission 7H-DCT280
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The contribution presents a new structurally optimized 7-speed hybrid DCT for transverse applications. Advantageously the seven forward speeds can be provided with only two shafts. The space of the usually third shaft can be used for the electric motor or the mechanical reverse speed. This modular integration can be realized by using mostly identical parts for the components of the gear set and the transmission housing. The direct connection of the electric motor to the differential helps to avoid additional gear set loads and efficiency losses. Such modular transmissions will help in future to reduce development and production costs.
CitationLeesch, M., Müller, J., and Liebold, J., "Modular 7-Speed Hybrid Dual Clutch Transmission 7H-DCT280," SAE Technical Paper 2015-26-0033, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-26-0033.
- Kirchstein , S. FEV's new 7H-AMT Hybrid Transmission - Functionalities and First Driving Test Results VDI-Berichte 2130: Getriebe in Fahrzeugen 2011 VDI-Verlag Düsseldorf 2011
- Leesch M. , Müller J. , Resch R. , Paul S. Modular 8-speed hybrid dual clutch transmission for transverse applications VDI-Berichte 2130 Friedrichshafen 2011
- Blessing , Uli Christian 6HDT250 - Scalable Hybrid Dual Clutch Transmission from Mild to Plug-In 5th CTI Symposium - Automotive Transmissions and Hybrid & Electric Drives North America Auburn Hills, USA 2011
- Vafidis C. , Elia C. , Groppo R. , Piazza A. A HYBRID DUAL CLUTCH POWERTRAIN FOR CITY CARS 5th CTI Symposium - Automotive Transmissions and Hybrid & Electric Drives North America Auburn Hills, USA 2011
- Leesch M. , Müller J. , Resch R. , Paul S. A new 9-speed hybrid dual clutch transmission for transverse applications up to 450 Nm input torque 9th International CTI Symposium: Innovative Automotive Transmissions and Hybrid & Electric Drives Berlin 2010
- Gumpoltsberger G. , Grumbach M. , Wafzig J. , Mohr M. The optimal automatic transmission for front-transverse applications VDI-Berichte 2081 Friedrichshafen 2010
- Müller J. , Leesch M. , Resch R. , Tibbles T. A new 8-speed hybrid automatic transmission for transverse applications 4th CTI Symposium: Automotive Transmissions North America Ann Arbor 2010
- Resch R. , Müller J. , Leesch M. New structure-optimized transmissions for advanced commercial vehicles VDI-Berichte 2071 Friedrichshafen 2009
- Leesch M. , Müller J. New 8-speed and 9-speed dual clutch transmissions for inline applications 3rd CTI Symposium: Automotive Transmissions North America Detroit 2009