This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Managing Distributed Systems Development through Model-Based E/E-Architecture Design
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper sketches a model based E/E-architecture analysis and design process for the development of distributed in-vehicle systems. Together with a model based system development, the sketched analysis and design process results in a cost-effective E/E-architecture which fulfills all the requirements for the developed in-vehicle system.
As an example scenario, the integration of a new feature into a car, which requires integrating a new distributed function into the existing E/E-architecture of the car, is shown.
CitationMielke, T., Negrean, M., Lu, W., Rox, J. et al., "Managing Distributed Systems Development through Model-Based E/E-Architecture Design," SAE Technical Paper 2015-26-0012, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-26-0012.
- Robert Bosch GmbH CAN Specification V2.0 http://www.bosch-semiconductors.de/media/pdf_1/canliteratur/can2spec.pdf
- AUTOSAR Timing Analysis http://www.autosar.org/download/R4.1/AUTOSAR_TR_TimingAnalysis.pdf
- Vector Informatik GmbH http://vector.com/vi_preevision_en.html
- Davis , R. , and Burns , A. , Bril , R. and Lukkien , J. Controller Area Network (CAN) schedulability analysis: Refuted, revisited and revised Real-Time Systems Journal 35 3 239 272 2007 10.1007/s11241-007-9012-7
- Symtavision GmbH https://www.symtavision.com/
- Reedy , J. and Lunzman , S. Model Based Design Accelerates the Development of Mechanical Locomotive Controls SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-1999 2010 10.4271/2010-01-1999