This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Study on the Braking Torque Allocation of the ABS Based on the Frequency of the Electro-Hydraulic Brake
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 27, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Study on the braking torque allocation of the ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) of the electro-hydraulic brake system in the distributed drive electric vehicles, using a hierarchical control structure, of which the lower controller takes a braking torque allocation strategy based on frequency, so as to achieve a good braking effect. The lower controller uses the strategies which are based on the filter principle or the weighted least squares algorithm. To the former, Butterworth filter is selected to execute the braking torque allocation. Then the ABS braking torque allocation strategy based on Butterworth filter and the weighted least squares are designed and analyzed respectively, finally their braking effects are simulated and contrasted in Simulink and AMESim.
CitationZhuo, G., Yu, F., and Ren, Y., "Study on the Braking Torque Allocation of the ABS Based on the Frequency of the Electro-Hydraulic Brake," SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-2703, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-2703.
- Xiao Kun Study on the composite braking system brake force distribution algorithm Shanghai Automobile 2009 2 13 17
- Lu XIONG , Zhuoping YU Vehicle dynamic control of 4 in-wheel-motor drived electric vehicle Electric Vehicles - Modelling and Simulations, In Tech 2011 67 106 2011 09 12 2014 04 15
- SCHOFIELD B , HAGGLUND T. Optimal control allocation in vehicle dynamics control for rollover mitigation //American Control Conference Seattle, WA IEEE 2008 3231 3236
- Kang , J. , kyongsu , Y. , and Heo , H. Control Allocation based Optimal Torque Vectoring for 4WD Electric Vehicle SAE Technical Paper 2012-01-0246 2012 10.4271/2012-01-0246
- DE CASTRO R , ARA⁄JO R E , TANELLI M. et al. Torque blending and wheel slip control in EVs with in-wheel motors Vehicle System Dynamics 2012 50 S1 71 94
- Buckholtz , K. Reference Input Wheel Slip Tracking Using Sliding Mode Control SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-0301 2002 10.4271/2002-01-0301
- Wang Changzai Strategies regenerative braking and hydraulic braking system coordination control Shanghai Tongji University 2013
- Yang Yiming Digital signal processing Beijing Mechanical Industry Press 2012 210 251
- Wang Wei. digital filter design and its application under the environment of.MATLAB Soochow University 2002
- Yu Changqing. Filter design based on Butterworth function Journal of Zunyi Normal University 2008 10 5 74 76
- Yilin Ren Distributed drive electric vehicle braking stability control Shanghai Tongji University 2014
- Tao , R. , Zhang H. , and Fu D. The Modeling and Simulation of ABS Hydraulic-brake System Using AMESim Journal of Guangdong Communications Polytechnic 09 1 46 48 2010
- Pang , Z. and Cui , H. System Identification and Adaptive Control of MATLAB Simulation (Chinese Edition) Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press Beijing 978-7-81124-769-5 184 193 2009