This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Torsional Vibration Modeling of Driveline System for EV Low-Frequency Flutter
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published June 15, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
In view of the problem of low-frequency (less than 10Hz, such as 0.5Hz, 1.15Hz, 8Hz in this paper) longitudinal vibration exists in a pure electric vehicle, modeling methods of drive-line torsion vibration system are conducted.
Firstly, dynamometer test is performed, signals of motor speed and seat rail acceleration are obtained, the frequency characteristics of flutter is determined using the order analysis and time frequency analysis.
Then four types of modeling and analysis are investigated facing the drive-line torsion vibration problem, including single model without electromagnetic stiffness, branch model without electromagnetic stiffness, single model considering electromagnetic stiffness and branch model considering electromagnetic stiffness.
The results show that, modeling taking into account the electromagnetic stiffness and branches can reflect more low-frequency characteristics helps to reveal the low-frequency longitudinal flutter of the researched electric vehicle.
CitationYu, P., Zhang, T., Chen, S., Li, J. et al., "Torsional Vibration Modeling of Driveline System for EV Low-Frequency Flutter," SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-2191, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-2191.
- Li-jun ZHANG , Yang SI , Zhuo-ping YU Numerical investigation into nonlinear dynamical characteristics of fuel cell vehicle power-train system Journal of Mechanical Engineering 2009 02 6267
- Slobodan N , Vukosavi' c Member. Suppression of torsional oscillations in a high-performance speed servo drive IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics 1998 45 1 108 117
- Peng YU , Tong ZHANG Study of the modeling method of power train system for electric driven vehicle Journal of Jiamusi University 2012 30 4 498 501
- Peng YU , Tong ZHANG Mechanical and electrical coupling vibration characteristic analysis of power train system for electric driven vehicle Applied Mechanics and Materials 2012 224 385 388
- Ze-yong WANG , Peng YU Research on electric vehicle power train torsion vibration branch modeling Shanghai Auto 2013 3 4 8
- Li-jun ZHANG , Peng ZHENG , De-jian MENG Experimental study and control of longitudinal flutter during vehicle starting with motor drive mode for hybrid electric car Automotive Engineering 2013 35 3
- Rui LIANG Study on EV power train torsional vibration Tongji University 2008
- Peng ZHENG Analysis on low-speed flutter of EV driveline and Control Methods Tongji University 2013 9
- Griffin , M. Evaluation of Vibration with Respect to Human Response SAE Technical Paper 860047 1986 10.4271/860047
- Ooi. B.T. , Low Teck-Seng Electromechanical spring stiffness from the small perturbation liberalized equations of generalized machine theory IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion 1990 5 2 374 379
- Guiqin CHEN , Jia-jun QIU The calculation and analysis of zero-order frequency of hydro-generator rotor under torsional vibration Journal of Shang qiu Teachers College 1999 15 2 267 273