This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Target Population for Intersection Advanced Driver Assistance Systems in the U.S.
ISSN: 2327-5626, e-ISSN: 2327-5634
Published April 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Kusano, K. and Gabler, H., "Target Population for Intersection Advanced Driver Assistance Systems in the U.S.," SAE Int. J. Trans. Safety 3(1):1-16, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-1408.
- Kusano , K. D. , and Gabler H. C. 2014 Comprehensive Target Populations for Current Active Safety Systems Using National Crash Databases Traffic Injury Prevention 15 7 753 61 10.1080/15389588.2013.871003
- Gennareli , T. A. , and Wodzin E. 2005 AIS 2005 Barrington. IL Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine
- Compton , C. P. 2005 Injury Severity Codes: A Comparison of Police Injury Codes and Medical Outcomes as Determined by NASS CDS Investigators J Safety Res 35 5 483 84
- Najm . W G , Smith J D , and Smith D L 2001 Analysis of Crossing Path Crashes National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Report DOT HS 809423 Washington D.C.
- Ragland , D R and Zabyshny A A 2003 Intersection Decision Support Project: Taxonomy of Crossing-Path Crashes at Intersections Using GES 2000 Data Safe Transportation Research & Education Center Berkeley, CA
- Preston H. , Storm R , Donath M , and Shankwitz C 2004 Review of Minnesota's Rural Intersection Crashes: Methodology for Identifying Intersections for Intersection Decision Support (IDS) Minnesota Department of Transportation Report Number MN/RC-2004-31 St. Paul, MN
- Eigen , A. M. and Najm W. G. 2009 Problem Definition for Pre-Crash Sensing Advanced Restraints National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Report DOT HS 811 114
- Langford , J. , and Koppel S. 2006 Epidemiology of Older Driver Crashes - Identifying Older Driver Risk Factors and Exposure Patterns Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour 9 5 309 21 10.1016/i.trf.2006.03.005
- Preusser , D. F. , Williams A. F. , Ferguson S. A. , Ulmer R. G. , and Weinstein H. B. 1998 Fatal Crash Risk for Older Drivers at Intersections Accident Analysis & Prevention 30 2 151 59 10.1016/S0001-4575(97)00090-0
|Technical Paper||Study on Target Tracking Based on Vision and Radar Sensor Fusion|
|Technical Paper||A NIR Based System for Night Vision Improvement|