This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Wear Properties of Car Engine Shaft in Actual Engine Environment
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published April 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Matsumoto, K., Koga, H., and Mihara, Y., "Wear Properties of Car Engine Shaft in Actual Engine Environment," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 8(1):31-34, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-0686.
- Ishige O. , Niwa M. , Kuroda K. , Ono A. , Okado A. Development of Multi-Boring Bearing for Engine (2nd Report) Society of Automobile Engineers of Japan 2006 98-06
- Takayanagi S. , Haneda S. , Katsuki H. , Tsuji H. Low frictional property of plain bearing with solid lubricant Japanese Society of Tribologists 2013
- Hoshi M. Tribological Trends of Automobile Engine Japanese Society of Tribologists 1987 32 1 14 19
- Middleton , V. , Dudley , B. R. , McCallion , H. Paper 7: An Investigation into the Performance of Dynamically Loaded Journal Bearings: Experiment 1 Jun 1966 Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Conference Proceedings 181 2 9 27 10.1243/PIME_CONF_1966_181_028_02
- Ono A. , Niwa M. , Kuroda K. , Ando T. Development of Multi-Boring Bearing for Engine Society of Automobile Engineers of Japan 2005 17 20