This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Impact upon Applicability of Metal Fuel Tank Using Different Biodiesel
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Ku, Y., Tang, T., Lin, K., and Chan, S., "The Impact upon Applicability of Metal Fuel Tank Using Different Biodiesel," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 8(3):757-764, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-0521.
- Zhang, X., Li, L., Wu, Z., Hu, Z. et al., “Material Compatibilities of Biodiesels with Elastomers, Metals and Plastics in a Diesel Engine,” SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-2799, 2009, doi:10.4271/2009-01-2799.
- Hu, Z., Zhou, Y., Deng, J., Wu, Z., et al., “Compatibility of Biodiesels and Their Blends with Typical Rubbers and Copperish Metals,” SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0476, 2010, doi:10.4271/2010-01-0476.
- Bessee, G. and Fey, J., “Compatibility of Elastomers and Metals in Biodiesel Fuel Blends,” SAE Technical Paper 971690, 1997, doi:10.4271/971690.
- Kaul, Savita, R.C. Saxena, Ajay Kumar, et al., “Corrosion behavior of biodiesel from seed oils of Indian origin on diesel engine parts”. Fuel Processing Technology. 2007,88: 303-307
- Terry, B., McCormick, R., and Natarajan, M., “Impact of Biodiesel Blends on Fuel System Component Durability,” SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-3279, 2006, doi:10.4271/2006-01-3279.
- Bondioh P., Gasparoli A., Bella L. D., Tagliabue S., Toso G., “Biodiesel stability under commercial storage conditions over one year,” of European Journal Lipid Science Technology 105, vol.12, 2003, pp.735-741.
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory, “Biodiesel Handling and Use Guide - Fourth Edition”, NREL/TP-540-43672
- LO, CHIEN-MING, CHANG, TAO-KUANG, “Corrosion Characteristics of Steel-Sheet-Pile Wharves in Kaohsiung Harbor”, Institute of Transportation, MOTC, 2008.
- Brondel, Denis, Edwards, Randy, Hayman, Andrew, Donald, Hill, Shreekant Mehta and Tony Semerad,” Corrosion in the Oil Industy”, Schlumberger Oilfield Review, 1994.
- Hodam, Robert, “BIODIESEL Technical Report”, UST Leak Prevention Unit, State Water Resources Control Board, 2008
- “Research Report on Biofuels Applications in Diesel Vehicles”, Biofuel/ Diesel Vehicle Research, WG JATOP, June (2010)