This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Sweeping Vehicle Vacuum Dust Control System Research
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Plenty of dust particles which are generated when a sweeping vehicle is dumping harm to workers' health. In the study, the designed vacuum dust control system could effectively capture easily raised dust particles in the air in the premise of not impacting the dumping process so as to improve the unloading work environment. Firstly, longitudinal motion trajectory model of dust particles in the dumping process is established. Based on the side collision probability model of dust particles, lateral velocity distribution of dust particles is obtained. What's more, the scope of lateral dust particles is determined. Taking into account coupling of the dust control system and the working state of the vehicle, the suction mouth is arranged at the edge on the outside of hatch cover. Centrifugal horizontal dust removal system designed in the research is fixed in the middle of the filter cover part and discharging hatch cover area. The original vehicle hydraulic system is utilized to provide the power for the dust control system which effectively avoids the long distance mechanical transmission. 3-D flow field simulation is used for verifying the system characteristic parameters. And then the sweeping vehicle dumping test is carried out. The research result shows that, the dust control efficiency could reach 90%, the actual dust control area achieves 3 square meters, and the vacuum dust control system is able to work efficiently within the level 2 wind.
CitationZhan, H., Tan, G., Xu, H., Li, X. et al., "Sweeping Vehicle Vacuum Dust Control System Research," SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-0503, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-0503.
- Fan Jianren , Yao Jun , Zhang Xinyu , Cen Kefa Modeling Particle-to-Particle Interactions in Gas-Solid Flows Institute of Thermal Power Engineering 5 2001
- Zhang Jian , Zhou Lixing Analytical Solution of the Equation of Particle Motion Along Trajectories in Gas-Solid Flows Journal of Combustion Science and Technology 3 2000
- Li Chenglin Key Technologies of All Wet and Dry Suction Sweeper Jiansu University of Science and Technology 2012
- Mukhopadhyay , N. , Chakrabarti , R. , and Bose , P. A New Theoretical Approach of Designing Cyclone Separator for Controlling Diesel Soot Particulate Emission SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-1978 2006 10.4271/2006-01-1978
- Hoffman A.C. , Steincy L.E. Clone Separator--Principle, Design and Engineering Application Chemical Engineering Press 2004 09
- Hu Chuanding Ventilation and Dust Removal Equipment Design Manual Chemical Industry Press 2003
- Wang Yuhong , Jiang Dazhi the Influence Factors of Cyclone Secondary Dust and Improvement Plan Cement 6 2008